nov14filers

What is Wrong with VSC?

11 posts in this topic

What is wrong with VSC? Looks like some people from April 2014 are just about getting approved and some from June 2014 are getting RFE now...after 9 months. Do you guys want to comment on this?

history of last year repeating itself. Next step is going to be transferring 1 month to CSC

ROC VSC mailed 5/7/14

NOA1 5/9

Check cashed 5/14

Biometrics current

RFE dated 12/18

RFE mailed 1/20

Approved 2/2 ! ( letter came from the local office)

Card received 2/17/15 !!!!

Do you know how many times they transferred to csc? The only time, i know is that they placed a notice on Nov 6th stating that they are transferring some cases to csc. Did not specify which month etc.

Do you know how many times they transferred to csc? The only time, i know is that they placed a notice on Nov 6th stating that they are transferring some cases to csc. Did not specify which month etc.

Last year they transferred all June applicants to CSC.

If I remember correctly , in 2013 they transferred May.

Edited by Taureti

ROC VSC mailed 5/7/14

NOA1 5/9

Check cashed 5/14

Biometrics current

RFE dated 12/18

RFE mailed 1/20

Approved 2/2 ! ( letter came from the local office)

Card received 2/17/15 !!!!

IMHO nothing is wrong. They're overwhelmed and thus slow. There are more people on the east coast than the west.

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD/view.php?id=7052

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

IMHO nothing is wrong. They're overwhelmed and thus slow. There are more people on the east coast than the west.

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD/view.php?id=7052

So you are saying that USCIS does not know how to divide the work load between two centers. Now they are asking South carolina to send their apps to csc.

So you are saying that USCIS does not know how to divide the work load between two centers. Now they are asking South carolina to send their apps to csc.

Consider what we see here as a representative sample of what is submitted to them. If that is the case, VSC has not moved anywhere in last two weeks at all.

When one slows down, they divide it. Just like at my work, if we can't get finished, we sometimes ask for help from other work centers. I assume they run it all like a business, at least that's how I've always seen it done. It may be possible that they do not take into consideration the population density or are slow to react to it.

In April they're historically slow because of the H1B issues as well. It's seriously the worst time to file for ROC or any other petition besides the last few months of the government fiscal year going into Xmas. (Govt fiscal year ends in October fyi... Weird, I know... LOL)

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

It honestly would not surprise me at all that the US government is slow to react to the population density. It's quite possible that VSC has twice as many employees (I'm speculating and have no idea in reality) as the CSC but has twice the workload. It seems like the only time the US government is aware of population density is when they are arming up for a presidential vote.

When one slows down, they divide it. Just like at my work, if we can't get finished, we sometimes ask for help from other work centers. I assume they run it all like a business, at least that's how I've always seen it done. It may be possible that they do not take into consideration the population density or are slow to react to it.

In April they're historically slow because of the H1B issues as well. It's seriously the worst time to file for ROC or any other petition besides the last few months of the government fiscal year going into Xmas. (Govt fiscal year ends in October fyi... Weird, I know... LOL)

Sometimes some agencies ramp up spending before their year end..thats october...so that they can maintain fundings...i see that every year.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.