24 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

Our case complete date was January 15 and we got our interview date February 5.

Be Patient and it will come to u soon!

I've heard the rumors about them only scheduling during certain times but I highly doubt that.

GOOD LUCK Though :) So excited for u ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Do they really consider priority dates? my priority date is next week ..with a case complete a month ago an no interview date.I know my embassy schedule interviews 2-3 months, so im used to the waiting everything for this entire process has taught me how to wait. the more u take your mind off the process, when u least expect it you get an answer loI . I never thought interviews would take so long,it seem like so many people from different countries are going through the same thing.

i dont know my priority date was on 12 and still havent heard anything .it takes for ever

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Our case complete date was January 15 and we got our interview date February 5.

Be Patient and it will come to u soon!

I've heard the rumors about them only scheduling during certain times but I highly doubt that.

GOOD LUCK Though :) So excited for u ;)

so basically ur interview was 2 months after case complete damn they are really slow, i hope its sooner

Timeline

so basically ur interview was 2 months after case complete damn they are really slow, i hope its sooner

Um Well Yes case complete was Jan 15 interview date was March 20.They schedule about 2 months out.

I hope u realize that they schedule thousands upon thousands a day.

Be Patient.

YES Patience is a virtue.But its only natural and being a human being to get a lil frustrated at the process when you have been in it for so long Especially when the journey is near the end. Each person going through this process is exhausted not only that,each person have their own personal reasons why they become a little impatient that they dont share on vj.So its very important for us to be sensitive,kind,and be helpful in anyway we can to help one another.Because for none of us the journey was never easy,and at some point in time in this journey we have all gotten angry, tired, frustrated and weary!

Timeline

YES Patience is a virtue.But its only natural and being a human being to get a lil frustrated at the process when you have been in it for so long Especially when the journey is near the end. Each person going through this process is exhausted not only that,each person have their own personal reasons why they become a little impatient that they dont share on vj.So its very important for us to be sensitive,kind,and be helpful in anyway we can to help one another.Because for none of us the journey was never easy,and at some point in time in this journey we have all gotten angry, tired, frustrated and weary!

It's also important to remember that the National Visa Center process thousands of cases PER DAY.Not only for Mexico but for numerous countries.&& There are thousands if not millions of people on waiting lists to obtain a work visa or some other kind while the people in this forum have been given a BLESSING that they are able to obtain a visa within a year or so simply because they have a relationship with a us citizen.Keep that in mind.&& No never once during our case did I ever get frustrated.It's a blessing to be given a visa NOT A RIGHT and a negative attitude will surely get denied at the interview.Just saying.Not need to bash the people that are working hard FOR YOU and each and every other person attempting to obtain a visa.I'm sure they are doing their best...And notice I did say "Good Luck Im excited for you" to the guy. or girl ;)

What im saying is nowhere near bashing,whether your visa is through marriage,engagement,work etc at the end of the day its nothing wrong for people to get frustrated who works hard that are paying their money to obtain a visa.Many people in this process lose their love ones particularly their partners.So its not an easy road.its great that you never get frustrated kudos to you,but think about the woman that goes through this process that is pregnant and her fiance or husband can celebrate the life of their child?what about the husband or wife or fiancee that lose their lives and the other spouse is stuck an cannot attend their own love ones funeral to say their goodbyes. At the end of the day im not talking about one group of people that get their visa a particular,im talking about everyone on a whole that has to go through this process its not easy and it never will be.By the way thanks for your regards I appreciate it :-)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.