steelersfan1321

Help With Scheduling an Interview

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

My fiancee from Russia previously scheduled online an interview at the US consulate in Seoul while she was there as a student. Now she is trying to schedule an interview for our K-1 view at the Moscow consulate, but whenever she logs onto the US Travel Docs website for making the appointment it will not allow her in any way to change the consulate location from Seoul. If anyone has any advice I'd appreciate it.

event.png
event.png

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

My fiancee from Russia previously scheduled online an interview at the US consulate in Seoul while she was there as a student. Now she is trying to schedule an interview for our K-1 view at the Moscow consulate, but whenever she logs onto the US Travel Docs website for making the appointment it will not allow her in any way to change the consulate location from Seoul. If anyone has any advice I'd appreciate it.

I recall a problem like this. Contact the helpdesk of US Travel Docs. They have to change it in their database. They solved the problem within 24h, if I recall correctly.

EB-1A Extraordinary Ability green card, premium processing, consular processing from abroad

WHEN WHO WHAT

15.01.15 attorney: filed my petition I-140 to USCIS (Texas)
22.01.15 attorney: received my approval notice I-797 from USCIS

22.01.15 me: filed for police certificates from Department of Justice in three countries

05.02.15 USCIS: mailed the case to NVC

26.02.15 Departments of Justice: mailed police certificates to me

26.02.15 NVC: issued case number and invoice ID
26.02.15 me: paid IV fee
02.03.15 NVC: IV fee online status: paid
02.03.15 me: completed DS-260 form
02.03.15 me: mailed civil documents to NVC (DHL)
06.03.15 NVC: received my civil documents (DHL tracking), NVC scan date
10.03.15 NVC: confirmed the reception and scan date, informed about 60 days processing delay

10.03.15 me: completed medical exam and mailed it to the Consulate (DHL)

11.03.15 me: called the congressman office

16.03.15 congressman office: e-mailed an expedite request to NVC

16.03.15 Consulate: received my medical exam (DHL tracking)

20.03.15 NVC: forwarded the expedite request to the U.S. Consulate in Frankfurt, Germany

30.03.15 Consulate: approved the expedite request (per e-mail response to me)

30.03.15 Consulate: confirmed the reception of my medical exam

31.03.15 NVC: acknowledged the approved expedite request (per e-mail to the congressman office)

01.04.15 NVC: e-mailed me about the approved expedite request

06.04.15 NVC: CEAC status "In Transit"

08.04.15 Consulate: received the files from NVC (DHL tracking)

09.04.15 NVC: CEAC status "Ready"

13.04.15 me: emailed the Consulate to check on the status

15.04.15 Consulate: confirmed receiving the physical files from NVC

15.04.15 Consulate: asked for the original civil documents

15.04.15 me: mailed the original civil documents (DHL)

16.04.15 Consulate: received the original civil documents (DHL tracking)

20.04.15 Consulate: issued an Interview Letter

29.04.15 me: interview: IV approved

21.05.15 NVC: CEAC status "Issued"

23.05.15 me: IV in passport received

23.05.15 me: ELIS paid

23.05.15 me: Point of Entry

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.