Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Unmarried son over 21 with 3 children

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello i doing this question for a cousin of mine.

His father a usc petitioned him and his sons.

My cousin is 30 years and has 3 little kids.

His case is approved and is at nvc.

My question is:

How much is the fee at nvc?

Does his father need to pay fee for each person at the petition?

I mean if his father needs pay fee for my cousin and for his 3 kids?

Or his father only need make pay for my cousin?

His father petition him at 2007

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites


one payment for the i864 affidavit of support for everyone, which is $125, and send the form for each one of them

but for the ds260 which costs $325, yes that's a payment for each person, so it's $325x4

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...