username1

ceac case tracker after noa2

6 posts in this topic

hello,

im trying to figure out if I need to do anything. I filed in 10/14, got my noa2 from texas finally in 2/15, and I got my case number from NVC by calling them a lot this month 3/15.

I am trying to follow my case through https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx case tracker but it keeps giving me "Invalid Immigrant Visa Case Number."

Just wondering if anyone knows when the Case number activates in CEAC? Or should I call back and see if I got the case number wrong, I doubt it as I read the case back to the agent and they verified.

Also, anyone have any specific info about k1 process with Seoul, SK?

thanks

thanks I tried both, IV with case number and NIV south korea, Seoul with case number and got kinda the same error message.

IV I got "Invalid Immigrant Visa Case Number."

NIV I got "Invalid Application ID or Case Number."

I'll call tomorrow and see what they say, I called them late last Tuesday and they said they had just gotten my file in the morning. I think I should give them another week. But ill just call tomorrow anyways.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Maybe you are missing a digit? It should be something like ABC2015512012 (so 3 letters followed by 10 digits). And you should select immigrant visa, ilovemyman got it reversed.

But yes, if NVC has a case # for you, it should immediately be available to track on the website.

Edited by usmsbow

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Yes you are right, we need choice immigrant.

Maybe you are missing a digit? It should be something like ABC2015512012 (so 3 letters followed by 10 digits). And you should select immigrant visa, ilovemyman got it reversed.

But yes, if NVC has a case # for you, it should immediately be available to track on the website.

You were right, case number was wrong I had 11 #'s. even though I verified it with the person... last call.

Anyways, I was able to find my status now with correct number. FYI my k1 is showing under IV, it doesn't show under NIV.

And they finished with my case and mailed it to Seoul on Friday. She said they should get it tomorrow probably.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.