Klipsch17310

PK3 letter

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

We got NO2 on 2/26 and got my case # last week and don't get any notes from NVC ,and like other VJ members I call and get both cases number and invoice #..Then today I track ..it says Ready..

The question is ,how long my fiancee will get the PK3?Now I am ready to sent her the I134 ,Tax...Thank for help

You can use 2013 tax information up to April 15th.

Edit: apologies, I meant to respond to your other post.

Edited by shippingforecast

Now chronicling my experience in handy blog format at

http://the-shipping-forecast.tumblr.com/

Timeline

Give them a couple of weeks and if you do not hear by then, fill out the online inquiry form.

Thank you for the informations,we will standby couple week ...

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

Has she received the packet 3 yet? My fiancee is also waiting for packet 3 and ours was 'ready' since the 18th of march. Im going to give it another week then make an inquiry online next week.

Filing for the I-129F for my fiancee in Vietnam!

I-129F Sent in : July 29, 2014 , 12:29 pm

Delivered : July 30th 2014, 10:59 am - signed by K. Cottrin

Check cashed: 08/04

NOA1 email and text: 08/04

NOA1 hardcopy / official Receipt Notice (Form I-797): 08/08, notice on form dated for july 30th

NOA1 A-Number assigned: 08/05

NOA2 email and text: 03/04/2015

NOA2 letter in the mail: 03/08/2015

NVC Ready: 03/24/2015

Police Record: 4/3

passport: 4/3

certificate of single: 4/13

package 3 : 4/13

DS-160: 4/13

Medical:

K1 Visa interview: 7/24

I-751 Sent/Accepted: Apr-13th/Apr-16th

Check Cashed:
Noa1:

Biometric:

Timeline

Has she received the packet 3 yet? My fiancee is also waiting for packet 3 and ours was 'ready' since the 18th of march. Im going to give it another week then make an inquiry online next week.

Hello HungNhi ,she did get the pk3 already ,my was ready on 03/25 and she got in the mail 5 day later (my fiancee live in center VN) ,time to go head make the inquiry due to some time lost on the mail .

So we done all civill document ,and we got the interview day until 06/25 ...you better hurry all schedule are full on May ,June have few left ...Hope you got soon ..

Filed: Timeline

Hello HungNhi ,she did get the pk3 already ,my was ready on 03/25 and she got in the mail 5 day later (my fiancee live in center VN) ,time to go head make the inquiry due to some time lost on the mail .

So we done all civill document ,and we got the interview day until 06/25 ...you better hurry all schedule are full on May ,June have few left ...Hope you got soon ..

I see. Thank you for the response. We'll fill out an online inquiry tonight then. We are hoping to get an interview date in mid-end of July since i just went back there and wont be able again until then.

Filing for the I-129F for my fiancee in Vietnam!

I-129F Sent in : July 29, 2014 , 12:29 pm

Delivered : July 30th 2014, 10:59 am - signed by K. Cottrin

Check cashed: 08/04

NOA1 email and text: 08/04

NOA1 hardcopy / official Receipt Notice (Form I-797): 08/08, notice on form dated for july 30th

NOA1 A-Number assigned: 08/05

NOA2 email and text: 03/04/2015

NOA2 letter in the mail: 03/08/2015

NVC Ready: 03/24/2015

Police Record: 4/3

passport: 4/3

certificate of single: 4/13

package 3 : 4/13

DS-160: 4/13

Medical:

K1 Visa interview: 7/24

I-751 Sent/Accepted: Apr-13th/Apr-16th

Check Cashed:
Noa1:

Biometric:

We just got our NOA 2 last Friday on the 10th.. What is in package 3 from the HCMC embassy? It would be awesome if I could go ahead and get her prepared for what she needs to do next :-)

Thanks in advance!

Just a letter with your HCM- number instructing you to go to this site and follow the instructions.

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/hochiminh/231771/PDFs/K-INSTRUCTION.pdf

You can't do anything until you have your HCM- number. Wait a couple of weeks then call the National Visa Center for your HCM- number, then wait for the Packet 3 letter.

Edited by frontgear

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.