Jump to content

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

My fiancée and I sent the I-129f on october 2014. Unfortunatly we made a mistake in the check for the application fee. We recieved about a week later a rejection notice with our receipt beginning with SRC (at this time I was living in Arkansas, so it would have went to Texas Center). We’ve been traveling the last five months so we’ve just got the chance to re-put together our application. However I now live in Idaho (which means the application is suppose to go to Califonia Center now)

If i resend the form from a new address, will I recieve a new receipt number ? And is there a chance my file will be sent to the California Center instead of the Texas one.

My problem is : I am scared that if our SRC receipt number does not change then the file will have to go to TEXAS, and it will take much longer than if it were to go to California, with current processing times.

Thank you for your help !

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.