Stir it up

I-797c today, but beneficiary name might be wrong.

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey vj fam, I got my first noa1 in the mail today. Everything is correct on my part but where my fiancés name is (she has a really long first name) it was missing a couple letters and missing her middle name,

So it kinda looks like this

"Lastname, first name examp"

So the last two letters were missing from the third part of her first name. As well as her middle name completely. Should I be calling uscis ncsc?

Thanks in advance!

Other than that, it's spelled correctly, just missing two letters and middle name. Sorry if I'm being repetitive , idk if I'm making sense

*K1 Visa Journey*

~Met Online~

~Met In Person~

I-129F Sent: February 25, 2015

I-129F Received: February 26, 2015

NOA1 (Text and Email) Received: March 03, 2015

NOA1 (Hardcopy) Received: March 10, 2015

~Met again in person~

NOA2 (Email) Received: September 30, 2015 (After 211 days!!)

NOA2 (Hardcopy) Received: October 05, 2015

NOA2 Shipped to Department of State (NVC): October 08, 2015

NVC received: October 16, 2015

Case Number Obtained: October 19, 2015

NVC Left: October 19, 2015

Requested for Embassy Change: October 19, 2015

Embassy received: January 12, 2016

CEAC Case created: October 17, 2015

CEAC status 'Ready' to 'Transfer In Progress': November 17, 2015

CEAC Status 'Ready': January 12, 2016

SLEC Medical: January 18-19, 2016 - PASSED!!

Embassy Interview: January 26, 2016 - APPROVED!!!!!

CEAC Case Open-Ready: January 26-27, 2016

CEAC Status 'Administrative Processing': January 28, 2016

CEAC Status 'ISSUED': January 28, 2016

Visa On Hand: February 2, 2016

CFO: February 4, 2016

POE: February 9, 2016 - Chicago

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey vj fam, I got my first noa1 in the mail today. Everything is correct on my part but where my fiancés name is (she has a really long first name) it was missing a couple letters and missing her middle name,

So it kinda looks like this

"Lastname, first name examp"

So the last two letters were missing from the third part of her first name. As well as her middle name completely. Should I be calling uscis ncsc?

Thanks in advance!

Other than that, it's spelled correctly, just missing two letters and middle name. Sorry if I'm being repetitive , idk if I'm making sense

There is limited spacing for how many characters, very possible the max was reached and the full name could not be printed on the form. As long as you have her complete name on the I-129F I would not stress about it.

When you have time pop over to the Philippines forum, say HI, get ready for the visa application in Manila. :)

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/129-philippines/

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.