JJ3

Just sent out 1-29F but forgot Part 2 question.

5 posts in this topic

Hello I just sent out my 1-29F last friday 2/27/15 and found out that I forgot to answer part 2 questions on my petition wherein I am not in military service and did not have any convictions. It is possible to send in a new I-29F with the checked boxes for part 2? Had some of you try this and everything went well without getting an RFE? I truly appreciate the help! thanks!

"If you know you have to wait anyway, why not make a decision to enjoy your life while you're waiting? why not be happy while GOD is in the process of changing things? after all, there's nothing we can really do to make it happen any faster. we might as well relax and enjoy our lives, knowing that at the appointed time, God is going to bring his plan to pass" (L) ^_^

Hello I just sent out my 1-29F last friday 2/27/15 and found out that I forgot to answer part 2 questions on my petition wherein I am not in military service and did not have any convictions. It is possible to send in a new I-29F with the checked boxes for part 2? Had some of you try this and everything went well without getting an RFE? I truly appreciate the help! thanks!

No you cannot just send it and hope it'll find your original application, do you realize how many applications they get every day?

Wait to see if you get an RFE because it will come with a barcode you will need to put with the information that is required, in order for it to be all matched up properly.

My Name is Daisy, I am British, I say things bluntly and to the point.
London K1, A complete guide -- >http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/474161-london-k1-a-complete-guide/
I am Daisy the Beneficiary, These are my views!
U.K. k1 visa, approved 2014.

NOA1: 20/03/2014

NOA2: 11/04/2014 (22 days)

Interview: 09/07/2014 (111 days)

D.O.E 29/07/2014

Married 29/08/2014

AOS from K1/K3 Guide -->http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1k3aos

AOS/EAD/AP Sent: 12/11/2014

Delivered at Chicago LB:15/11/2014

NOA1 (all 3): 17/11/2014

NOA1 (all 3) hardcopy: 24/11/2014(Notice date 20th)

Bio-metrics App letter: 28/11/2014(Notice date 21st)

Bio-metrics App Cleveland Ohio: 10/12/2014

EAD/AP:Approved/production 31/01/2015(update 2/2/1015) (80 days)

Combo Card: Mailed 5/2/2015

Combo Card: Delivered 6/2/2015AP

NOA: Approval Notice received 7/2/2015

Interview waiver letter: received 23/2/15 dated: 18/2/2015

Green Card: APPROVED 31/07/2015

(Remember, all my dates are British layout.. the proper layout!)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Once you get your NOA1 receipt notice, you can try sending in a corrected I-129F petition along with a copy of your NOA1 and explanation. There is no guarantee that it will be matched up with your case file, but there is a possibility. Others have had success adding documentation to their files this way, but some have not been so lucky. Cannot hurt to try though. If it doesn't find its way to your case file, then you will be able to supply the corrected form once you receive an RFE asking for it.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

No you cannot just send it and hope it'll find your original application, do you realize how many applications they get every day?

Wait to see if you get an RFE because it will come with a barcode you will need to put with the information that is required, in order for it to be all matched up properly.

I do know maam the tons of applications they receive everyday. I just wanted to try something to stop myself from the nerve wreck of forgetting to answer those simple questions. I do appreciate your reply. Thank you!

"If you know you have to wait anyway, why not make a decision to enjoy your life while you're waiting? why not be happy while GOD is in the process of changing things? after all, there's nothing we can really do to make it happen any faster. we might as well relax and enjoy our lives, knowing that at the appointed time, God is going to bring his plan to pass" (L) ^_^

Once you get your NOA1 receipt notice, you can try sending in a corrected I-129F petition along with a copy of your NOA1 and explanation. There is no guarantee that it will be matched up with your case file, but there is a possibility. Others have had success adding documentation to their files this way, but some have not been so lucky. Cannot hurt to try though. If it doesn't find its way to your case file, then you will be able to supply the corrected form once you receive an RFE asking for it.

Thank you very much for your reply. Yes I am currently waiting for my NOA1 and have that useful in sending out my corrected I-29F petition along with a letter of explanation. I'll take your advice.. like you said : Won't hurt me to try. I'll keep my hopes up that it will be matched with my file. :) Thank you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.