Jump to content

IR-1/CR-1 Spouse w/Child Question

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello to all I am a newbie here but I have read various topics about the application process. This is the most informed site about visas I have came across . I was debating on gettting a lawyer but I believe I can complete all the forms and send in with help from you guys/girls. Thanks in advance for any and all help. So my question is :

I know that I must fill out 2 forms (I-130)for my wife and her child for the family application request when sending in my forms to USCIS. I am just wondering when filling out anything on the forms what do i put if something is blank or in her child's case filling out the information in the INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RELATIVE part for him . I read a few things that said LEAVE NOTHING BLANK and fill out with NONE not N/A. I guess im just nervous about this hence why i would like a little help about my particular situation.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.