I AM NOT THAT GUY

Jordan's King Abdullah "this is a third World War by other means"

62 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Exactly as many as the King of Jordan. None.

Breitbart played you for a fool.

http://www.snopes.com/info/news/jordanking.asp

Bummer! What a disappointment. I was trying to get that tally myself. I knew he wasn't a pilot, but I thought he might have tagged along on a few missions.

Edited by I AM NOT THAT GUY

Better not to rely on Breitbart, Fox and Co. They usually feed you nonsense.

I wasn't, really, just noticing the plethora of headlines in the days after the pilot flambé. I thought for sure he rode along on at least one flight.

It's always a plethora of headlines when the right wing echo chamber lights up. One of them blogs posts some nonsense and everyone - including Fox News - picks it up and runs with it. None of them ever bothers to check or verify anything. If they like what they see, they run with it. That's how it works. And that's why it's always a good idea to look into any claims they make. Usually turns out to be garbage.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

In fact, other countries have rallied behind Jordan, once Jordan itself rallied behind the US in the anti-ISIS campaign.

I think it interesting though that in your ODS moment you forgot to mention that action against ISIS by a Muslim country - now countries - is what many in the world have been calling for for a while now.

I hope the world rallies behind this strong, decisive leader, not the half-hearted lead-from-behind cheerleader we have in Obama.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

It's always a plethora of headlines when the right wing echo chamber lights up. One of them blogs posts some nonsense and everyone - including Fox News - picks it up and runs with it. None of them ever bothers to check or verify anything. If they like what they see, they run with it. That's how it works. And that's why it's always a good idea to look into any claims they make. Usually turns out to be garbage.

Most bloggers/radio talk show hosts feed off each other. I was listening to Thom Hartmann today, same kind of drivel coming from the left.

Well, you must have forgotten to follow-up on the nonsense about the good King of Jordan flying mission(s) against ISIS.

You pulled the trigger faster than I did. I was trying to confirm that when you beat me to it.

The story was debunked weeks ago.

I wasn't really paying attention. However, I did find this:

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Another-Tack-Oh-to-be-Abdullah-392361

Israel whining because Netanyahu can't chop off a few heads like Abdullah.

Edited by I AM NOT THAT GUY

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Was it on page 6?

I wasn't really paying attention. However, I did find this:

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Another-Tack-Oh-to-be-Abdullah-392361

Israel whining because Netanyahu can't chop off a few heads like Abdullah.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

How many should he fly?

Independence Day was a movie. You do know that right?

I suggest you engage in politics on your own country