I AM NOT THAT GUY

Russian opposition leader Nemtsov shot dead in Moscow

53 posts in this topic

If supporting a dictator isn't an example of crypto fascism the statement above certainly is.

Indeed,you can't make this stuff up. The man blatantly murders his political opponents inside and outside of Russia.

You, a citizen of a first world country with the benefit of a first world education apparently find him an inspirational figure.

SMH indeed.

Nice deflect. So you are going to take your own advice and engage your own polo tial system and leave ours alone. Your advice not mine.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Nice deflect. So you are going to take your own advice and engage your own polo tial system and leave ours alone. Your advice not mine.

The only deflect that's going on here your semantic merry go round.

Why do you support a corrupt dictator who murders his political opponents?

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Corrupt dictator.... you referring to Nobama or Putin? :lol:

One is up front about who and what he is, the other is a sneaky weasel using executive order to sidestep the process

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

That is your best response?

One needs only to review history for other countries that were very much into dictatorships, conquering and controlling other countries and ruling over the people of those countries... as dictators.

As Quigley said regarding one "... we sent them back to England"

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

What response were you expecting. In lieu of a serious point you throw out ignorant platitudes. There is nothing to engage with there. You are simply living on a different planet if your dislike of Obama makes you believe such nonsense.

Putin is a dictator. He is engaged in a blatant land grab in Ukraine and he murders his political opponents in and out of Russia. No comment on that? Not one?

The only deflect that's going on here your semantic merry go round.

Why do you support a corrupt dictator who murders his political opponents?

Your words not mine. Uttered by a foreign national , who's total social life is making acidic comments to people about a political system that is not his own. ####### post of the year material here ladies and gentleman

"Perhaps you need to stop living in fantasy land. Maybe engaging with your own political system would be a way forward."

article-2540599-1AB645B800000578-19_634x

Timeline

The football picture is appropriate - since your agenda here is clearly to play games. Do yourself a favour and stop it - there just isn't an audience here who is interested in it.

As I said, I don't get why a person with the benefit of a first world education, living in a relatively enlightened country would admire someone like Putin. Obama has nothing to do with it, since the chief charge against him is that he is mediocre.

So... why?

You just told me a person should worry about stuff in his own country, yet you mention Obama and Put in in the same breath. Maybe you are fascinated by two world leaders since you live in a country that has not lead anything since 1776

Timeline

You read what you want to read, naturally. Because this is a game to you. And when the game doesn't work, we'll be on the personal attacks again - and naturally that will be my fault due to my magical powers of being able to make you say things :rolleyes:

Why would an American idolise Putin? I don't get it.

You read what you want to read, naturally. Because this is a game to you. And when the game doesn't work, we'll be on the personal attacks again - and naturally that will be my fault due to my magical powers of being able to make you say things :rolleyes:

Why would an American idolise Putin? I don't get it.

Why would you tell me a person should only worry about politics in their own country and then continue to talk about Obama and Putin. Not logical

P.S. I did not attack you, I pointed out that the country you live in has not been a player on the world stage, pretty much since a bunch of rag tag rebels kicked them back into the sea in America and their empire started collapsing .

You silly Americans have no idea how to do it properly!

snob1.gif

ROFl One should only discuss politics based in their own country

Timeline

You're not going to participate and you're going to continue to play games. Yeah I get it. I still think it's odd that an American would support Putin. It flies in the face of reason.

Have yourself a good day.