timo900

Few questions about filing

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi, I am now filing my K-1 fiance visa and few questions about filling out the form I129F

1)I have past two years lived here 90 days at a time with ESTA/WWP but I do get much mail so all my mail still goes to Estonia, but is it ok to list my address here in the states, while I am here most of the time?

2) I-94 arrival record number?If I am visiting with ESTA I dont have that yet I am here most of the time, what do I write there or should I not fill it out as like I am not here?(My partner works at the airport and says I-94 doesnt excist anymore?

3)i have also a question about stating my city/town. Because my birth certificate says my birthplace as a very small village and I am not sure what to state because my countries municipalities go from village-parish-bourough-city-county but I was born in the village, what do I state on the form?Because it already has a birth place which is the city but I wasnt born in a city?or leave blank?

Hi, I am now filing my K-1 fiance visa and few questions about filling out the form I129F

1)I have past two years lived here 90 days at a time with ESTA/WWP but I do get much mail so all my mail still goes to Estonia, but is it ok to list my address here in the states, while I am here most of the time?

You are visiting, it is not your current address which is asked for.

Best to use the address you currently live at, I.e your home address.

You're trying to get a visa to move to the states, you're going to make them think you already live there.

2) I-94 arrival record number?If I am visiting with ESTA I dont have that yet I am here most of the time, what do I write there or should I not fill it out as like I am not here?(My partner works at the airport and says I-94 doesnt excist anymore?

Your fiancé is wrong. The paper form does not exist but I-94 is now primarily online and very helpful and needed for AOS and Social Security.

It is asking for your arrival? I don't remember that question.

3)i have also a question about stating my city/town. Because my birth certificate says my birthplace as a very small village and I am not sure what to state because my countries municipalities go from village-parish-bourough-city-county but I was born in the village, what do I state on the form?Because it already has a birth place which is the city but I wasnt born in a city?or leave blank?

Put what says on your birth certificate.

It is just asking where you were born, nothing complicated.

Edited by Cody and Daisy

My Name is Daisy, I am British, I say things bluntly and to the point.
London K1, A complete guide -- >http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/474161-london-k1-a-complete-guide/
I am Daisy the Beneficiary, These are my views!
U.K. k1 visa, approved 2014.

NOA1: 20/03/2014

NOA2: 11/04/2014 (22 days)

Interview: 09/07/2014 (111 days)

D.O.E 29/07/2014

Married 29/08/2014

AOS from K1/K3 Guide -->http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1k3aos

AOS/EAD/AP Sent: 12/11/2014

Delivered at Chicago LB:15/11/2014

NOA1 (all 3): 17/11/2014

NOA1 (all 3) hardcopy: 24/11/2014(Notice date 20th)

Bio-metrics App letter: 28/11/2014(Notice date 21st)

Bio-metrics App Cleveland Ohio: 10/12/2014

EAD/AP:Approved/production 31/01/2015(update 2/2/1015) (80 days)

Combo Card: Mailed 5/2/2015

Combo Card: Delivered 6/2/2015AP

NOA: Approval Notice received 7/2/2015

Interview waiver letter: received 23/2/15 dated: 18/2/2015

Green Card: APPROVED 31/07/2015

(Remember, all my dates are British layout.. the proper layout!)

Filed: Other Timeline

2)The question about I-94..isnt it only for visas or if I would have a status?Because I am visiting on WWP right now which means I dont have a "status" at this point, or where online could I check it?

3)I already put what is on my birth certificate as my BIRTH PLACE but I am asking about the specific one about city/town

Edited by timo900

2)The question about I-94..isnt it only for visas or if I would have a status?Because I am visiting on WWP right now which means I dont have a "status" at this point, or where online could I check it?

3)I already put what is on my birth certificate as my BIRTH PLACE but I am asking about the specific one about city/town

Anyone should be able to check their I-94 as it takes your passport number.

And I don't know what you are asking for your other question

have also a question about stating my city/town. Because my birth certificate says my birthplace as a very small village and I am not sure what to state because my countries municipalities go from village-parish-bourough-city-county but I was born in the village, what do I state on the form?Because it already has a birth place which is the city but I wasnt born in a city?or leave blank?

Re write Edited by Cody and Daisy

London K1, A complete guide -- >http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/474161-london-k1-a-complete-guide/

D.O.E 29/07/2014

Married 29/08/2014

have also a question about stating my city/town. Because my birth certificate says my birthplace as a very small village and I am not sure what to state because my countries municipalities go from village-parish-bourough-city-county but I was born in the village, what do I state on the form?Because it already has a birth place which is the city but I wasnt born in a city?or leave blank?

No one can answer this for sure except for you if you're talking about where you live or the city where you were born.

It's very simple.

Most countries go from village to parish to borough to city to country.

If you were born in x which is in y then y is where you live if you still live there.

For example I lived in hale barns which was in Cheshire and then Manchester.

I was born in wythenshaw which is in Manchester.

My birth place was wythsnshaw and my city/town was Manchester.

If this isn't any clearer please state exactly what you mean and the exact question you are answering.

D.O.E 29/07/2014

Married 29/08/2014

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.