3 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Liechtenstein
Timeline

Hi, here Im again :(

My green card was approved at the same time almost than my work permit and travel.

I moved one week earlier than the onterview and I ask for a change of address.

They send me the cards to the old address and even I have a forward to my new address at the post office , they send it back to MO (uscis).

The lady at the post office was really nice and she kept it for me the second time but her supervisor found it, and has made a big deal of it and sent it back to USCIS...

I did the internet change of address and I call twice to USCIS I spoke with a tier 2, she was really nice but she ask me more questions than the ones at the interview!

I wonder if at this point I should do something different ...already 2 times sended to the wrong address.

Thank you ...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline

Hi,

oh it is sad! because you have wait long time for this. Unfortunately, just you move in very important moment when you receive you green card....

but it is will be fine, it is will take just more time but i am sure, soon they will send you your card.

Me i have receive my green card just yesterday in priority mail. It was happen to me one time they send my biometric but not delivery so it have take 2 week more and they send again my biometric.

When you call, keep the number they give you like record about your call.

I hope it is will be fine soon for you, don't worry, you will have your green card.

Good evening.

Filed: Other Country: Liechtenstein
Timeline

Hi,

oh it is sad! because you have wait long time for this. Unfortunately, just you move in very important moment when you receive you green card....

but it is will be fine, it is will take just more time but i am sure, soon they will send you your card.

Me i have receive my green card just yesterday in priority mail. It was happen to me one time they send my biometric but not delivery so it have take 2 week more and they send again my biometric.

When you call, keep the number they give you like record about your call.

I hope it is will be fine soon for you, don't worry, you will have your green card.

Good evening.

thank you for answer me!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.