ForgottenNotes

CFO Other documents as may be required by the counselors (Manila)

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Guys,

Outside of what CFO has on their website as documents to bring, I've noticed that they also say "Other documents as may be required by the counselors"

Based on peoples most recent experiences at CFO in the past month or so can you guys tell me what "other documents" you guys have been asked for?

I just want to be as prepared as possible. I will be in Philippines when she has her CFO and I wont be able to just go back and grab a requested document.

Any insight will be appreciated!

Edited by ForgottenNotes

10/25: Mailed my I-129F using USPS Express to Texas Lockbox

10/27: NOA 1 notification from USCIS

10/30: NOA 1 Hard copy received in the mail

12/15: NOA 2 Email/Text (49 Days)

12/17: USCIS Sent case to NVC

12/29: NVC Received Case

12/30: MNL# Assigned

1/6: USEM Received Case "Ready"

1/29: Interview :dancing: (APPROVED)

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Guys,

Outside of what CFO has on their website as documents to bring, I've noticed that they also say "Other documents as may be required by the counselors"

Based on peoples most recent experiences at CFO in the past month or so can you guys tell me what "other documents" you guys have been asked for?

I just want to be as prepared as possible. I will be in Philippines when she has her CFO and I wont be able to just go back and grab a requested document.

Follow the flashing arrow below in my signature, in the guide there is a section for CFO and "other documents"

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Ok, so hopefully nothing more outside of that :), Since I've never been married I guess I'll bring a copy of my ITR just to be safe.

Just hope they are not asking for anything outrageous even though I think the ITR is boarder line :)

Thanks.

Just when you think it's safe to come out from under the bed the monsters reappear. :ph34r:You never know what the CFO is going to do next. The landline questions is getting old. :bonk:

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline

Hi Guys,

Hi ForgottenNotes, I noticed your interview is this Thurs the 29th, same as my fiance. Coming right up! Her CFO is tomorrow. Also a little concerned here, They seem to require more a little strict then the embassy. Also because of our age gap and the fact that I've been married twice, once to a Filipina, I'm expecting a bit more scrutiny. Good luck to you!!

Timeline

Good luck to you also!

Timeline

Hi ForgottenNotes, I noticed your interview is this Thurs the 29th, same as my fiance. Coming right up! Her CFO is tomorrow. Also a little concerned here, They seem to require more a little strict then the embassy. Also because of our age gap and the fact that I've been married twice, once to a Filipina, I'm expecting a bit more scrutiny. Good luck to you!!

Hi KingNeptune1 ,

Any feedback on you guys CFO appointment today?

Timeline

Hi KingNeptune1 ,

Any feedback on you guys CFO appointment today?

Yeah, I was gonna post it. A bit rough, the lady drilled her pretty good. She asked question about former marriages and my kids. It was long and my fiance was nervous. She started asking questions about the losss of her daughter (she died from meningitis last year) and my fiance started to break down. She requested more photos of us together, recent chat logs, an affadavit of consent from legal guardian (which is strange because she's almost 23), and my letter of intent to marry, which she already has. My fiance just has to bring these with her when she comes back to manila to pick up her visa and they will giver her certificate and sticker. She just went to embassy for her interview. I'm both nervous and excited.. Good thoughts and prayers for us and everyone else here going thru the same

Timeline

Yeah, I was gonna post it. A bit rough, the lady drilled her pretty good. She asked question about former marriages and my kids. It was long and my fiance was nervous. She started asking questions about the losss of her daughter (she died from meningitis last year) and my fiance started to break down. She requested more photos of us together, recent chat logs, an affadavit of consent from legal guardian (which is strange because she's almost 23), and my letter of intent to marry, which she already has. My fiance just has to bring these with her when she comes back to manila to pick up her visa and they will giver her certificate and sticker. She just went to embassy for her interview. I'm both nervous and excited.. Good thoughts and prayers for us and everyone else here going thru the same

Both of our fiances are there now for their interviews! Prayers up!

Timeline

Any word yet???

Hope! I can't sleep haha this is too much. I'm going to go the the gym

Timeline

Hope! I can't sleep haha this is too much. I'm going to go the the gym

Same here! I couldn't sleep last night because of cfo and now this. Funny you mention the gym. I actually just started doing push-ups in my living room! no kidding. Hahahaha

I just finished with cfo seminar and sticker today, all went well no other requirments ask, only marriage cert., ids and registration form.

Took 1.5hours for the seminar discussion. ???

Timeline

APPROVED!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.