Pedro and Jerrica

Santo Domingo Post Interview

64 posts in this topic

Have any January K1 approvals received there visa yet? We were approved on January 13th and we're still waiting.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiii!! Nop, still waiting, mine changed to "issued" as of the 16th and we supposed to wait 10 biz days after that... The waiting game continues!!

K1 Visa

Service Center :         Texas Service Center

Transferred?               California Service Center on 2014-08-11

Consulate :                Dominican Republic

I-129F Sent :              2014-05-15

I-129F NOA1 :            2014-05-22                

I-129F NOA2 :            2014-09-16

NVC Received :         2014-10-07

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned :           2014-10-09

NVC Left : 2014-10-22

Consulate Received :  2014-10-23

Interview Date :          2015-01-13 

Interview Result :       Approved:                 

Marriage :  2015-06-06

Estimates/Stats :Your I-129f was approved in 117 days from your NOA1 date.  Your interview took 236 days from your I-129F NOA1 date

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed :                2015-04-11

NOA Date :                2015-04-17  

Bio. Appt. :                2015-05-12

Approved : Yes     Green Card Received: 2015-10-20

Employment Authorization Document

Date Filed :                2015-04-11

NOA Date :                2015-04-17

Bio. Appt. :                2015-05-12

Approved Date :         2015-07-02

Date Card Received :  2015-07-15   ----Estimates/Stats :Your EAD was approved in 82 days.

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office :               Vermont Service Center

Date Filed :                2017-07-17

NOA Date :                2017-08-01

RFE(s) :    2018-11-16

Bio. Appt. :                2017-09-06

Interview Date :          No-Interview

Approval / Denial Date :   2018-12-18

Approved : Yes

Got I551 Stamp :        Yes

Green Card Received :               

Comments :

Hey! I'm getting SOOOOOOOOO impatient! I leave in a few days and still nothing. ?????

This is discouraging. Hope you receive them soon. Can you both provide reviews of the interview on your timeline when you get a chance?

Thanks,

Yes this is very discouraging but I'm trying to stay positive. I did Put a review on my timeline as well.

Our interview date was much later, on Friday last week January 23. Obviously we are still waiting too. The only thing we noticed was that the CEAC website showed the case updated today on January 27 but it still says Administrative Processing which has said since the 24th. We have heard it is normal for CEAC to report administrative processing for a few days before being issued.

What does your CEAC status show?

Yes this is very discouraging but I'm trying to stay positive. I did Put a review on my timeline as well.

Thanks for your review. Stay positive. She will be with you soon. It was a very strange interview, I must agree. But, you were approved!!! Congrats!

Can you remind me again how your fiance went to get her package #4? I thought that if you didn't have the P4 that you can just follow the instructions online to make your medical appointments, after completing the DS-160 form, and doing the VAC appt.

As many times as I read things, I'm still confused.

Thanks for your review. Stay positive. She will be with you soon. It was a very strange interview, I must agree. But, you were approved!!! Congrats!

Can you remind me again how your fiance went to get her package #4? I thought that if you didn't have the P4 that you can just follow the instructions online to make your medical appointments, after completing the DS-160 form, and doing the VAC appt.

Me too!

Our interview date was much later, on Friday last week January 23. Obviously we are still waiting too. The only thing we noticed was that the CEAC website showed the case updated today on January 27 but it still says Administrative Processing which has said since the 24th. We have heard it is normal for CEAC to report administrative processing for a few days before being issued.

What does your CEAC status show?

Our status on CEAC says Issued as of 01/16th

For us the packet 4 was just 1sheet of paper with our appointment time and date. It was mauled to him in the DR and a copy to me in the United States

Me too!

Haven't they had a few holidays recently? Maybe causing some delays. Hang in there. Not a number for you guys to call?

Haven't they had a few holidays recently? Maybe causing some delays. Hang in there. Not a number for you guys to call?

Yeah they have had a few holidays so that's why I'm just sitting patiently. The only number to call os the UStraveldocs page and the Mailbox where you chose for your passport to be delivered to.

Yeah they have had a few holidays so that's why I'm just sitting patiently. The only number to call os the UStraveldocs page and the Mailbox where you chose for your passport to be delivered to.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Peru
Timeline

Since the recent changes, I have no idea of how things are being processed now, but I just wanted to chime in and say stay positive and prayerful and soon you guys will receive your visa. I'm praying for you all.

Visa Timeline

Filed on I130 12/19/2021

R’cd NOA 1- 12/19/2021, Assigned - Nebraska Service Center

We interview February 4th, but I'm bummed to hear that it may take so long to actually get the visa! Original poster: any luck yet?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.