Babylovejensen

Wrong application receipt/petition number in DS 160 and it is already stapled in SLEC medical envelope

28 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi hank :) thanks for the reply.. i don't mind tossing the old ds 160, but my problem is, the one attached at my medical envelope... can i removed that?

Not sure why you gave a copy of the DS-160 to St. Luke's, I don't see it listed as a requested/required document. No matter, I would not be too concerned about that, just make sure to bring the new DS-160 confirmation page to USEM for the interview. If the CO asks be honest, that one had mistakes so you re-did it.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Not sure why you gave a copy of the DS-160 to St. Luke's, I don't see it listed as a requested/required document. No matter, I would not be too concerned about that, just make sure to bring the new DS-160 confirmation page to USEM for the interview. If the CO asks be honest, that one had mistakes so you re-did it.

Noted :) thank you, I'll do that :)

DS 160 is a new requirement from St. Lukes before they release the medical. It's written at the back of the receipt by the way..

Timeline

I put the receipt number given by the uscis wacxxxx instead of the manila case number i hope it wont be a problem goodluck to us :)

I think the one you did is correct.. Its should be the WAC or SRC number not the MNL case number... anyway, i have already made another DS 160 :)

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

DS 160 is a new requirement from St. Lukes before they release the medical. It's written at the back of the receipt by the way..

Thanks for the update... wish SLEC would add this to their website.

Salamat!

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

I also did not know this. When my wife had her medical back in June it wasn't like that. Thanks for the heads up.

K-1
NOA1: 04/08/2014; NOA2: 04/21/2014; Visa interview, approved: 07/15/2014; POE: 07/25/2014; Marriage: 09/05/2014

AOS

NOA1:  09/12/2014;  Biometrics:  10/06/2014;  EAD/AP Received:  11/26/2014;  Interview Waiver Letter:  01/02/2015;  

RFE:  07/09/2015;  Permanent Residency Granted:  07/27/2015;  Green card Received:  08/22/2015

ROC

NOA1:  05/24/2017;  Biometrics:  06/13/2017;  Approved without interview:  09/05/2018;  10 Yr Green card Received:  09/13/2018

Naturalization

08/09/2020 -- Filed N-400 online

08/09/2020 -- NOA1 date

08/11/2020 -- NOA1 received in the mail

12/30/2020 -- Received notice online that an interview was scheduled

02/11/2021 -- Interview

Timeline

Hey guys i was wondering if you new or anyone new, ABout this, Me and my fiance got a new appointment for our K1 visa, But noticed the DS-160 # was wrong on appointment, We got denied on jun 2014, but just now applied again. So the old DS-160 is showing up! We cant get this to change to the new one.. i was wondering if you all new if the Manila embassy will help get this changed on our interview day!?! any ideas will help thank you! Do we just need to bring the new one and appointment letter to the embassy and they can update this for us!?!

Timeline

I also did not know this. When my wife had her medical back in June it wasn't like that. Thanks for the heads up.

HI :) They started Jan. 5, 2015..

Timeline

Hey guys i was wondering if you new or anyone new, ABout this, Me and my fiance got a new appointment for our K1 visa, But noticed the DS-160 # was wrong on appointment, We got denied on jun 2014, but just now applied again. So the old DS-160 is showing up! We cant get this to change to the new one.. i was wondering if you all new if the Manila embassy will help get this changed on our interview day!?! any ideas will help thank you! Do we just need to bring the new one and appointment letter to the embassy and they can update this for us!?!

Hi Rockie :) my suggestion is, u or ur fiancee should call USEM here in PH and tell them that ur old DS 160 is still showing..they will update ur record..

And may I know what is the reason of your visa denial?

Timeline

Do you hav that # All the #'s for USEM that we have called they wont connect! The reason is for our Tourist visa was we simply were confused with how long you will be traveling. So i assumed that the embassy will decide that. So we put 3 months haha. O well haha :) If you can get that number to me that will be awesome thank.s

Timeline

Do you hav that # All the #'s for USEM that we have called they wont connect! The reason is for our Tourist visa was we simply were confused with how long you will be traveling. So i assumed that the embassy will decide that. So we put 3 months haha. O well haha :) If you can get that number to me that will be awesome thank.s

aww :( sorry to hear that :( Anyway, the numbers are below..i tried calling them around 4pm (PH time) of Thursday and Friday. The line is not that busy :D

Goodluck :) keep us posted.

For general inquiries and scheduling appointments, please call (02) 976-8500, (02) 976-8501, and (02) 976-8502 for calls within the Philippines and (703) 520-2235 for calls from mainland United States. They are accessible from Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Manila time, except US and Philippine holidays.

• 2 years later...
Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 1/23/2015 at 11:06 PM, Zedayn said:

Did you put the MNL number on the DS-160 instead of the USCIS receipt number? If so, then don't worry. You can use either number on the DS-160 and it will be fine.

Hi! I have the same situation also. I realized that my receipt number was wrong on my DS160 and I already confirmed my appointment. I cannot retrieve the file anymore. Do I need to call the embassy or I will tell the embassy staff while they are checking my documents on the appointment day? Hoping for your reply. Thank you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.