LA NEGRA

PROCESS IN SDO

20 posts in this topic

What is " IV case ID number" ??? when i go to travel state into my profil, on step #8 it ask me for this number. i puet in my SDO2014xxxxxxx number but that is not it

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

What is " IV case ID number" ??? when i go to travel state into my profil, on step #8 it ask me for this number. i puet in my SDO2014xxxxxxx number but that is not it

Are you talking about the IIN (Invoice ID Number), Are you trying to fill out the DS-160 form? The SDO is your case number you should have received another number that is that sis your IIN you need that to pay all you fees and submit the form.

Edited by dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Are you talking about the IIN (Invoice ID Number), Are you trying to fill out the DS-160 form? The SDO is your case number you should have received another number that is that sis your IIN you need that to pay all you fees and submit the form.

NO, I already did my DS160. I went into the ustraveldoc and set up my profile number but it wont allow me to pass step #8. it's asking for the case number and it tells me that my case is not on file.to try later

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

NO, I already did my DS160. I went into the ustraveldoc and set up my profile number but it wont allow me to pass step #8. it's asking for the case number and it tells me that my case is not on file.to try later

Oh I see That blasted ustraveldoc system has been acting up alot for many. Not sure why. Really sorry. I am at a lost. Sorry.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Oh I see That blasted ustraveldoc system has been acting up alot for many. Not sure why. Really sorry. I am at a lost. Sorry.

YEAH IT TELLS ME TO TRY LATER. I WONDER IF I SCHEDULE MY INTERVIEW FIRST OR DO I PAY VISA FEE FIRST

you need to pay the visa fee first and ami no me pidio ningun invoice #

it wont allow me to proceed.... when it ask for case # and i put it in it says "no valid record found please validate that you have received notification stating that you case is ready for schuduling"

juuu q raro entose tu caso no estas listo

IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU SAID THAT... MY CASE WAS READY ON 01/07/15 AND I JUST CHECKED AGAIND AFTER I READ THIS AND IT SAYS THAT IT IS READY AS OF TODAY. HMMMM

trata manana o ahorita!!! recuerda print el recivo pagas y el otro dia ya podras sacar tu cita!

YO ESTOY HACIENDO TODO POR MI PROMETIDO... YO AMERICANA Y EL DOMINICANO. EL RECIBO ME LO MANDAN A MI E-MAIL?

We had the same the problem that the system would not accept our case number or our DS-260 confirmation number. We had to call the VAC and manually schedule the appointment. The ustraveldocs system for Santo Domingo is a mess.

We had the same the problem that the system would not accept our case number or our DS-260 confirmation number. We had to call the VAC and manually schedule the appointment. The ustraveldocs system for Santo Domingo is a mess.

So how I go about the receipt for banco popular & what's VAC contact number??

Edited by LA NEGRA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.