kayflex n pinky

I can't keep silent......IV FEES.

15 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello,happy nwe year to evryone in the house.......shld I say NVC as forgotten Me or my case as been misplace? 15th of dec.2014 IV FEES paid online bt to this very moment no update on my case,well,I thot mayb d christmas and new year holiday bringin a delay,evryday I make sure I check my case 2 times a day bt to dis moment no update as been made to our case,I email d nvC abt dis no rply yet,my wife make a colls to d nVC bt phone lines busy.no alert from the bank or email money hv been debit from d Account......some ppl claim there IV FEES is been processed in 3 to d days ,pls viSa jouney member any help will b more appriciated.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello,happy nwe year to evryone in the house.......shld I say NVC as forgotten Me or my case as been misplace? 15th of dec.2014 IV FEES paid online bt to this very moment no update on my case,well,I thot mayb d christmas and new year holiday bringin a delay,evryday I make sure I check my case 2 times a day bt to dis moment no update as been made to our case,I email d nvC abt dis no rply yet,my wife make a colls to d nVC bt phone lines busy.no alert from the bank or email money hv been debit from d Account......some ppl claim there IV FEES is been processed in 3 to d days ,pls viSa jouney member any help will b more appriciated.

Well if no monies have been debited from your account you might want to check with your bank. Because it only takes 24 hours to take that money out. What did your bank say. Something is wrong maybe there was insufficient funds.

Also please stop emailing NVC unless you don;t expect to get a response in 60 days. If you want a response you need to been on a phone and call. Email 60 days okay. Sorry.

Have you sent in the package at least. that's the main thing the package needs to be sent in don't be wasting time figuring out the monies.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

Thanks for d info...........my wife comfrim d money as been debit from her account,which means NVC as d money .so u mean I can send down my IV package now?

Timeline

Thanks for d info...........my wife comfrim d money as been debit from her account,which means NVC as d money .so u mean I can send down my IV package now?

You were suppose to send the IV package with the AOS package.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

AOS fees was paid first and after d payment statuse chainge to paid she send d AOS package.pls put us thro wot can we do now is there going to be any delay on our case sending package difft ?we ar about planing to send d IV pacage,next week tuesday.DS 260 is stiLl nt yet avalable to fill online can we still go ahead and send d package whitout d DS 260 fill online...........pls ur help is much needed.

Timeline

AOS fees was paid first and after d payment statuse chainge to paid she send d AOS package.pls put us thro wot can we do now is there going to be any delay on our case sending package difft ?we ar about planing to send d IV pacage,next week tuesday.DS 260 is stiLl nt yet avalable to fill online can we still go ahead and send d package whitout d DS 260 fill online...........pls ur help is much needed.

The DS-260 has nothing to do with you sending your IV package in. The instructions on the NVC website says to send the AOS and IV package together. Yes you have delayed yourself because each package will be reviewed at 60 days apiece instead of 60 days together. I would send in now if I were you. The payment will sort its way out. Right now you are losing precious time.

Have you got ion phone and called NVC and inquired if there is an issue with your payment Have you told them your monies is out your account as of such a date and what is the issue and you have sent in your IV package as of such a date. You have to be proactive if you intend to get results.

I would be at the post office today send off the IV package then your next call is NVC .

Report back what they say.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Thanks frend for d info,we ar sending d iV package by next week tusday ASAP,I will surly get u inform whatever d NVC say concerning d payment.

Timeline

Thanks frend for d info,we ar sending d iV package by next week tusday ASAP,I will surly get u inform whatever d NVC say concerning d payment.

Woooo whoooo go get ummm. That's great news.

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: Timeline

i have paid for choice of agent , the money has been deducted from my account and it says completed online , when i click on pay now for IV fee it goes out and try to log in , one question i have , do i need to have different invoice for IV fee ? if yes , it takes how much time to get that from NVC , its more than 3 weeks now and i didnt hear anything from NVC about IV invoice

one last question , Do i need to send IV package now or do i need to pay IV fee and then send it , sorry guys its kinda confusing for me ?

help will be appreicated

thanks

Timeline

i have paid for choice of agent , the money has been deducted from my account and it says completed online , when i click on pay now for IV fee it goes out and try to log in , one question i have , do i need to have different invoice for IV fee ? if yes , it takes how much time to get that from NVC , its more than 3 weeks now and i didnt hear anything from NVC about IV invoice

one last question , Do i need to send IV package now or do i need to pay IV fee and then send it , sorry guys its kinda confusing for me ?

help will be appreicated

thanks

Once they have received and accepted your DS-261 (change of Agent) then you will be invoived for the IV fee. Have you paid the AOS fee (that's the $125. No there is only one Case# and One IIN#.

The AOS and IV should be sent in together. If you paid the AOS and you said you already submitted the DS-261 go ahead and send in your packages now. They take 60 days to review.

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: Timeline

I paid only one fee that is 125 $ (AOS) for choice of agent , this is what i am seeing now in the online forum

Affidavit Of Support (AOS) Role Affidavit of Support Fee Affidavit of Support Documents & Financial Evidence
X-X-X-X-X-X-X
Petitioner/Primar y Sponsor PAID N/A

APPLICANT INFORMATION
Status IV Fee IV
Application Civil
Documents
PRINCIPAL X-X-X-X-X-X
PRINCIPAL APPLICANT
PAY NOW N/A N/A

WHEN I click on PAY NOW button , it goes out from the website and telling me to login in and i am stuck in a loop i dont see where exactly do i need to pay nor it says how much do i need to pay ,

i have only one invoice number , and i used it for choice of agent fee ,

you are saying i need to pay together , since i paid only one fee , how can i do it now since i paid only one fee that is 125 $ .

Can you please guide ?

Timeline

I paid only one fee that is 125 $ (AOS) for choice of agent , this is what i am seeing now in the online forum

Affidavit Of Support (AOS) Role Affidavit of Support Fee Affidavit of Support Documents & Financial Evidence
X-X-X-X-X-X-X
Petitioner/Primar y Sponsor PAID N/A

APPLICANT INFORMATION
Status IV Fee IV

Application Civil

Documents

PRINCIPAL X-X-X-X-X-X
PRINCIPAL APPLICANT
PAY NOW N/A N/A

WHEN I click on PAY NOW button , it goes out from the website and telling me to login in and i am stuck in a loop i dont see where exactly do i need to pay nor it says how much do i need to pay ,

i have only one invoice number , and i used it for choice of agent fee ,

you are saying i need to pay together , since i paid only one fee , how can i do it now since i paid only one fee that is 125 $ .

Can you please guide ?

You really need to read the NVC Process Wiki. http://www.visajourn...php/NVC_Process

Like I told you The IV Bill will be invoiced to pay once they received and accept the DS-261 (Change of agent). You can't pay the IV because its not invoiced yet. That's why.

I did not say you can pay the fees together. I told you to send the packages in together.

Please just read the process to you know what is happening.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Hello,frends,IV package sent 11.01.2015.my question is dis will my IV package also takes 60 days to review(alredy sent in AOS package dec 29.12.2014)or will both packge be review difftrently?................IV fees still no update on my status still not paid.

Timeline

Hello,frends,IV package sent 11.01.2015.my question is dis will my IV package also takes 60 days to review(alredy sent in AOS package dec 29.12.2014)or will both packge be review difftrently?................IV fees still no update on my status still not paid.

both 60 days thats why they should have been together. But at least they aren't that far apart so not so bad. So looking at maybe Maybe April or May Case Complete.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Thank yu so much dheweel,hopfully praying by march case get complete.dis is my worries again dhweel what about ds 260 still nt avalable online to fill up,and IV fees still show upaid

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.