CFO Cebu Hotels?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone,

Finally my CEAC status is issued so I'm anticipating for my passport to get to me in 1-2 weeks. I'm starting to plan for my trip to Cebu to go through the CFO seminar.

Does anyone have any good hotel recommendations close to CFO Cebu? I really prefer something that's very close, I stayed at La miramar hotel for my interview which is just a stone's throw away as well as stayed at Hotel Soriente for my medical which is just across St Luke's so, something similar to those would be great.

Thanks!

I-129F Sent : 2014-07-31

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-08-09

I-129F RFE(s) : 2014-10-8

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-10-28

Interview: 2014-12-23 Approved!

Timeline

Hi everyone,

Finally my CEAC status is issued so I'm anticipating for my passport to get to me in 1-2 weeks. I'm starting to plan for my trip to Cebu to go through the CFO seminar.

Does anyone have any good hotel recommendations close to CFO Cebu? I really prefer something that's very close, I stayed at La miramar hotel for my interview which is just a stone's throw away as well as stayed at Hotel Soriente for my medical which is just across St Luke's so, something similar to those would be great.

Thanks!

there's no really a stone away hotel from CFO cebu, because it is pier area. Decent hotels are located on uptown part of cebu city. You may want to look up about GV hotel along Sanciangko and Osmena Blvd., Cebu Business hotel in Colon street, Hotel Fortuna in Borromeo Street, Hotel La Guardia in Osmena Blvd... These are the most closet decent hotel near the CFO office. But you need to ride a jeepney or taxi to go to the CFO.

those 4 hotels are budget hotel. But don't go to Cebu near January 17 and 18 because it is Sinulog festival. It is very crowded in Cebu and you can't get a hotel on that time.

AOS Journey

1/31/16 - Got married

2/24/16 - AOS, EAD, AP packet sent

2/29/16 - Received Date

3/03/16 - Received text and email notification

3/04/16 - Check cashed

3/07/16 - I-797 hardcopy received

3/19/16 - Biometric scheduled received by mail

4/06/16 - I-485 online status changed to Ready to be Scheduled for Interview

4/15/16 - I-485 online status changed to INTERVIEW SCHEDULED

4/17/16 - Interview Notice hardcopy received

4/28/16 - AP & EAD approval date

5/02/16 - AP approval letter received

5/05/16 - EAD card received

5/17/16 - AOS interview

5/23/16 - Online status changed to CASE APPROVE dated 5/18/16

5/23/16 - Received AOS approval letter in the mail

5/23/16 - Online status changed to CARD WAS MAILED TO ME

5/24/16 - Card was picked-up by USPS (online status)

5/26/16 - Green Card on Hand!!! :goofy:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have stayed at Cebu View Tourist inn on Sanciangko street, Pretty close the CFO place. Runs like 800 peso per night, with free internet in lobby.

They always have taxi stationed outside hotel, I would think about 100 peso or less to get to CFO depending on flag drop rate now in Cebu.

Clean hotel, with large CR and queensize bed.

Cfo cebu transfered to a location near fuente osmena.

Try mango hotel, or castle peak. :)

there's no really a stone away hotel from CFO cebu, because it is pier area. Decent hotels are located on uptown part of cebu city. You may want to look up about GV hotel along Sanciangko and Osmena Blvd., Cebu Business hotel in Colon street, Hotel Fortuna in Borromeo Street, Hotel La Guardia in Osmena Blvd... These are the most closet decent hotel near the CFO office. But you need to ride a jeepney or taxi to go to the CFO.

those 4 hotels are budget hotel. But don't go to Cebu near January 17 and 18 because it is Sinulog festival. It is very crowded in Cebu and you can't get a hotel on that time.

They already transfered location :)

Timeline

Hi! I am from Cebu :) CFO is now located just right beside palladium suites in mango area. So you might as well just stay in Palladium since it's very accesible to the CFO office. :)

Either that, or Sampaguita suites. Which is relatively near too:)

Timeline

Cfo cebu transfered to a location near fuente osmena.

Try mango hotel, or castle peak. :)

They already transfered location :)

that's good to know.. sorry for my wrong info..

Palladium Suites will you best option for your hotel then..

AOS Journey

1/31/16 - Got married

2/24/16 - AOS, EAD, AP packet sent

2/29/16 - Received Date

3/03/16 - Received text and email notification

3/04/16 - Check cashed

3/07/16 - I-797 hardcopy received

3/19/16 - Biometric scheduled received by mail

4/06/16 - I-485 online status changed to Ready to be Scheduled for Interview

4/15/16 - I-485 online status changed to INTERVIEW SCHEDULED

4/17/16 - Interview Notice hardcopy received

4/28/16 - AP & EAD approval date

5/02/16 - AP approval letter received

5/05/16 - EAD card received

5/17/16 - AOS interview

5/23/16 - Online status changed to CASE APPROVE dated 5/18/16

5/23/16 - Received AOS approval letter in the mail

5/23/16 - Online status changed to CARD WAS MAILED TO ME

5/24/16 - Card was picked-up by USPS (online status)

5/26/16 - Green Card on Hand!!! :goofy:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.