Rissa92

USEM INTERVIEW CHECKLIST

30 posts in this topic

Hi everyone Here we go again,the NVC sent me the interview letter few weeks ago but I just want to know about the immigrant visa application part 1and 2 do I need to bring this? BC I don't have it since my hubby already sent The application online

In the interview letter page 3&4 it says YOU SUBMITTED VISA APPLICATION ONLINE, so just curious if I still need to bring?

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone Here we go again,the NVC sent me the interview letter few weeks ago but I just want to know about the immigrant visa application part 1and 2 do I need to bring this? BC I don't have it since my hubby already sent The application online

In the interview letter page 3&4 it says YOU SUBMITTED VISA APPLICATION ONLINE, so just curious if I still need to bring?

Here is the instructions letter for the embassy, with all the requirements. English & Tagalog.

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/865058/instructionpackets/IV%20Applicants_%20Interview%20Preparation%20Instructions%20_as%20of%2017%20September%202013_%20without%20footer.pdf

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/865058/ivpackettagalog/IV%20Applicants_%20Interview%20Preparation%20Instructions%20_Tagalog_.pdf

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Just to be in a safe side I say yes.... I had my interview last November and the consul ask my cinomar that state I am married with my husband which that documents is not include with the list of documents in my checklist ... But I have read a post about it ...it made me prepare . .better be prepare

I already have my cenomar/cemar that shows I'm married with my husband, and I'll just bring my CENOMAR before I get married with my husband is that ok from 2013 CENOMAR?

Timeline

I already have my cenomar/cemar that shows I'm married with my husband, and I'll just bring my CENOMAR before I get married with my husband is that ok from 2013 CENOMAR?

No. Embassy wants a current CENOMAR/CEMAR showing you're married.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Yes hank I just got the CENOMAR/ cemar last week

Not sure why you said you would bring an old CENOMAR to the embassy then. For sure DON'T bring it.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

The marriage certificate and CEMAR is different right?

Ok I won't bring my old CENOMAR if that so?

Edited by Rissa92

Timeline

The marriage certificate and CEMAR is different right?

Ok I won't bring my old CENOMAR if that so?

This I am not sure of as I have never personally dealt with either in the Philippines, but I do believe they are different.

Here is what I do know; the embassy wants a CENOMAR, if married NSO issues a CEMAR, and that is what the embassy wants. You go to NSO you request a CENOMAR and NSO issues a CEMAR (CR-5 if memory serves) you bring that to your interview and the embassy is happy. You don't bring the CENOMAR/CEMAR and you will get a 221g requesting it, which will lead to weeks more of delay/waiting.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

This I am not sure of as I have never personally dealt with either in the Philippines, but I do believe they are different.

Here is what I do know; the embassy wants a CENOMAR, if married NSO issues a CEMAR, and that is what the embassy wants. You go to NSO you request a CENOMAR and NSO issues a CEMAR (CR-5 if memory serves) you bring that to your interview and the embassy is happy. You don't bring the CENOMAR/CEMAR and you will get a 221g requesting it, which will lead to weeks more of delay/waiting.

Ok I understand, when I went to NSO last week they give me cemar which indicates i am married with my hubby when and where, I am just concerned about the IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION PART 1 & 2

Timeline

Ok I understand, when I went to NSO last week they give me cemar which indicates i am married with my hubby when and where, I am just concerned about the IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION PART 1 & 2

What form is that?

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.