hargur2014

NVC- documents scan date?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi VJ members,

Does anyone know what's the current scan date of documents at NVC whose case is being completed? My documents were scanned on 11/12/2014( as per 60 days review email received). Now waiting for a case complete (hopefully soon) email. How do you track the dates?

Timeline

Hey hargur2014,

Firstly are you using the American date format or the indian format?

one way of tracking the dates is to check this forum for members who have updated their timelines with their case completions.

It is slightly random however as some cases are done earlier than most.

Another way which works sometimes is to call the NVC regarding your case status and ask them for the current scan dates in process. However, the operator will tell you a universal date so you can assume plus minus 2 or 3 days.

Other that it takes anywhere between 45 to 60 days as per their letter and we have to wait agonizingly to hear from them.

Good luck to you and hopefully you get an e-mail soon from them.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Today i've seen a 10/24 and a 10/31 scan date.

~Sofi~

Bismillah

4/11/17: Mailed I-751

4/13/17: Package Arrived, NOA1 dated

4/27/17: Check Cashed

4/29/17: NOA Received

5/6/17:   Bio-metrics Letter Received

5/19/17: Bio-metrics Apointment

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

yep, that's what i've seen here on the VJ forum 'December 2014 NVC Filers'

~Sofi~

Bismillah

4/11/17: Mailed I-751

4/13/17: Package Arrived, NOA1 dated

4/27/17: Check Cashed

4/29/17: NOA Received

5/6/17:   Bio-metrics Letter Received

5/19/17: Bio-metrics Apointment

Timeline

Yep Sofiwaits you were right on the scan dates

Just now checked another case completion with a scan date of 28th October.

So i guess you will get your reply in another 20 to 25 days time.

Good luck and be patient my friend.

Timeline

Thank you AOD132 for the info. Well I'm using American format for the date. So my last documents (checklist for passport PCC) was received by NVC on November 12 2014. Hopefully in another 2- 3 weeks I'll hear from them. Good luck to you as well.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.