Natanloupan

Embassy Main Number

6 posts in this topic

I have been trying to call the 301-2000 number and it has been busy for 4 days now . Also tried the 2166 and 2177 numbers as well . Is anyone getting through ?

Edited by Natanloupan

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Embassy Contact Information

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwhnv10.html

local number: 632-301-2000 extension 5184 or 5185 ( 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or ext 5185 )

The Embassy’s main trunk line 301-2000 is experiencing technical issues and prone to congestion. If your call can’t get through please use these numbers: 301-2166 or 301-2177

For visa appointment related inquiries, please contact the Embassy’s Visa Information and Appointment Service at (632) 982-5555 or (632) 902-8930.

** (703) 520-2235 (this is a USA number)

For inquiries on a specific case, please call the Immigrant Visa (IV) Unit's during normal business hours, except between 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m.

NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

In order to serve our visa applicants more efficiently, we have created this new e-mail address:IVMNLAppointments@state.gov , for early appointment requests and visa scheduling issues. Please note, however, that early appointment requests will be approved on a case to case basis (i.e., aging out cases, or in cases involving personal or medical emergencies), and only if visa interview slots are available.

For other immigrant and K visa concerns, please send an e-mail to IVManilaReplies@state.gov
To enable us to electronically sort the messages and provide better, more timely responses, you should follow the instructions below.
The subject line of your email should indicate the visa applicant’s last name, first and middle name (ex. DOE, John James), case number/USCIS receipt number, visa category and priority date.

Messages should be limited to 500 characters or less. The mail size should not be more than 15 KB.
Do not submit documentation or attachments with your message as our system is unable to receive inquiries with attachments.
Do not send your inquiry more than once as duplicate inquiries will congest our system and delay our response time.

VISA INFORMATION AND APPOINTMENT SERVICE

Philippines: (632) 982-5555, (632) 902-8930, (632) 976-8500, (632) 976-8501 or (632) 976-8502, Monday-Friday, 8:00a.m.-8:00p.m. (Except on Philippine and US Holidays).

US: (214) 571-1600, during 8:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time)

Call Center customer service representatives are unable to provide advice, case status updates, or make determinations about legal aspects of cases. Callers are able to speak with an English-, Tagalog-, Ilocano-, or Cebuano-speaking operator.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Embassy Contact Information

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwhnv10.html

local number: 632-301-2000 extension 5184 or 5185 ( 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or ext 5185 )

The Embassy’s main trunk line 301-2000 is experiencing technical issues and prone to congestion. If your call can’t get through please use these numbers: 301-2166 or 301-2177

For visa appointment related inquiries, please contact the Embassy’s Visa Information and Appointment Service at (632) 982-5555 or (632) 902-8930.

** (703) 520-2235 (this is a USA number)

For inquiries on a specific case, please call the Immigrant Visa (IV) Unit's during normal business hours, except between 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m.

NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

In order to serve our visa applicants more efficiently, we have created this new e-mail address:IVMNLAppointments@state.gov , for early appointment requests and visa scheduling issues. Please note, however, that early appointment requests will be approved on a case to case basis (i.e., aging out cases, or in cases involving personal or medical emergencies), and only if visa interview slots are available.

For other immigrant and K visa concerns, please send an e-mail to IVManilaReplies@state.gov

To enable us to electronically sort the messages and provide better, more timely responses, you should follow the instructions below.

The subject line of your email should indicate the visa applicant’s last name, first and middle name (ex. DOE, John James), case number/USCIS receipt number, visa category and priority date.

Messages should be limited to 500 characters or less. The mail size should not be more than 15 KB.

Do not submit documentation or attachments with your message as our system is unable to receive inquiries with attachments.

Do not send your inquiry more than once as duplicate inquiries will congest our system and delay our response time.

VISA INFORMATION AND APPOINTMENT SERVICE

Philippines: (632) 982-5555, (632) 902-8930, (632) 976-8500, (632) 976-8501 or (632) 976-8502, Monday-Friday, 8:00a.m.-8:00p.m. (Except on Philippine and US Holidays).

US: (214) 571-1600, during 8:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time)

Call Center customer service representatives are unable to provide advice, case status updates, or make determinations about legal aspects of cases. Callers are able to speak with an English-, Tagalog-, Ilocano-, or Cebuano-speaking operator.

I know the numbers . I just can not seem to get through on the ones I need to call . I am trying to check the status of a passport . Curious to find out if it is a phone issue or just the typhoon backing up the lines . The time it takes to call from the United States and being connected is impossible it seems .

Timeline

I know the numbers . I just can not seem to get through on the ones I need to call . I am trying to check the status of a passport . Curious to find out if it is a phone issue or just the typhoon backing up the lines . The time it takes to call from the United States and being connected is impossible it seems .

I am sure after the embassy being closed and so-on,and so-on, the phones are totally jammed.

For status updates check the CEAC website.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

I am sure after the embassy being closed and so-on,and so-on, the phones are totally jammed.

For status updates check the CEAC website.

That's what I figured and calling from the United States it takes a few seconds to connect . I have from 1PM to 3PM to get through . I am calling the citizenship area of the embassy . Checking on our daughter's U.S. passport which was mailed on 11/25 to the embassy . Should be there and ready to be delivered by Air21 . Almost done whewwwwww can't wait LOL

Edited by Natanloupan

Timeline

That's what I figured and calling from the United States it takes a few seconds to connect . I have from 1PM to 3PM to get through . I am calling the citizenship area of the embassy . Checking on our daughter's U.S. passport which was mailed on 11/25 to the embassy . Should be there and ready to be delivered by Air21 . Almost done whewwwwww can't wait LOL

Ahhh, different passport situation, the CEAC site won't help with that one. Weather could have caused delays there too.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.