Allison_Simon2014

K-1 December 2014 Filers

659 posts in this topic

Hello I would go the USCIS website and check your case status that way and see what that says and if it says nothing contact them directly.I also would be frustrated just reamain calm and I wish you the best.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Any December filers still waiting at Texas? We've been waiting 238 days for our NOA2 and every time I check Igor's List on visajourney all I can see is that people from January and February are getting approved. It's so devastating. We called USCIS a week ago and all they said was our case is still processing 'normally' and just because people are getting approved after us doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with our case.

:crying:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Any December filers still waiting at Texas? We've been waiting 238 days for our NOA2 and every time I check Igor's List on visajourney all I can see is that people from January and February are getting approved. It's so devastating. We called USCIS a week ago and all they said was our case is still processing 'normally' and just because people are getting approved after us doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with our case.

dec 15th here. they told us basically the same. zero info...

Timeline

Have you thought about getting a congressman involved? I've seen a few people recommend it, I'm thinking about. Also is your fiancé from the Philippines? I'm pretty sure all Filipino cases should be expedited...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Have you thought about getting a congressman involved? I've seen a few people recommend it, I'm thinking about. Also is your fiancé from the Philippines? I'm pretty sure all Filipino cases should be expedited...

nope, filipino visas are not expedited. there are several of us still waiting. i have had both of my state senators look into the visa. they both say exactly the same as USCIS. they are within normal processing times. nothing they can do.

Timeline

How frustrating!

nope, filipino visas are not expedited. there are several of us still waiting. i have had both of my state senators look into the visa. they both say exactly the same as USCIS. they are within normal processing times. nothing they can do.

Timeline

Interview done..it went well...just need to submit my original birth certificate for the consulate to issue the visa...hope to have it done by this week...they said I will have the visa in a weeks time once I submit the document...

Congratulations !!!!!

Edited by AmnehandMartin

Once our case was sent to the DR it took a week to do all the steps necessary to file for DS-160 and scedule interview. It's set for September 18th.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thnx guys...submitted the birth certificate along with 221 g(request for document) on 7th August. The counsellor had mentioned that I will get my visa within a weeks time after I submit the docs. Have been tracking my passport its with the consulate atm, the visa status on the website. Is 'Administrative Processing'. I have been reading about administrative processing status and didn't find anything encouraging. Hopefully I will get my visa this week and I can be with my fiancée this weekend, fingers crossed ?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Visa issued.....case got updated today morning status 'Issued' ? hope to have passport with the visa by Wednesday...ty everyone for all the help and support ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Visa issued.....case got updated today morning status 'Issued' ? hope to have passport with the visa by Wednesday...ty everyone for all the help and support ?

Congrats!

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Congrates guys

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.