jessysingh

templete for expedite request to NVC (split from NVC - Expedited Request Inquiry)

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi Jana, can you please send me the template, i have sent an email to the NVC on 11/16/2014 and then i got a response from them on 11/20/2014 but i still haven't received any response since then.

I had sent the email to them with out having my case number or invoice number and on 12/1/2014 i got the Welcome letter from the NVC to the AOS Fee which i did yesterday and its in process.

Any advice what to do next?

Any reply back will be appreciated.

Thanks

Jessy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Slovakia
Timeline

Hey Jessy, it has been the same for me. I never received email from them stating they approved my request. They only answered that our expedite request is under review and will let us know about decision but that was it. We also kept waiting but when there was no reply for a long time my husband called and was told we have been approved and our case will be shipped to Bratislava within a week. They still didnt ship it yet though so my husband will call them again tomorrow or on Monday. Maybe we are in AP or something, no idea. Or maybe I really stopped the case by filling out the DS-261 or maybe it simply takes some time until they prepare the case for shipment. Each day Im checking if I wont see "in transit" next to my case number but each day has been a disappointment...maybe tomorrow... :-/ When you log into CEAC what do you see? Is it still "AT NVC" and processing site is "NVC" too? Since you paid your AOS only yesterday I assume you didnt send any package to NVC yet which is good. In case you would send them something and after that they would approve your expedite, you would have to wait 60 days for them to review it anyway. Definitely call NVC as soon as possible and ask about your case because if you keep waiting for their reply and only later you will find out they denied your request, then you waste the precious time waiting for nothing while you could have sent them documents already. And let us know here what they told you. Hopefully some good news. Good luck! :)

Filed: Other Timeline

Jana, i just called NVC and they said the embassy wants more proof of medical condition, i don't think the hospital will release the paper work to me so i don't know what to do now.

My mother is in the hospital she gonna be needing a by pass surgery and i sent a request to expedite so my wife can come and take care of her while i can go to work, any advise or help please. Did i just dig myself in the hole more by requesting an expedite

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Jessy, just relax you can have a strong case depending on how you present it. Just get a letter from her doctor describing her medical condition and that she will undergo surgery. It should be in a kind of letter head. It can also be included that she will need someone to take care of her during and post surgery. So your ground here is medical emergency. In your email you can state there is no one else to look after and that is why you need wife. You can add the issue of financial hardship on your side whereby you can loose some part of salary if you do not work and forced to look after her. Back this up with letter from employer and send. All the best.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Slovakia
Timeline

Jessy, Im very sorry for your moms condition and I agree with Munny that your case is strong and you have very good chance of being approved.Its definitely more serious reason than our deployment reasons and if we went through, it wouldnt be fair to reject someone with serious medical reason. Ill pray for us all to have things run smoothly.Letter written by the doctor is usually enough as a proof.

California, my husband called NVC just about 20minutes ago but they told him their systems are down.But once they work again try calling them to find out.They never contacted us to tell us we have been approved. We needed to call them to find out

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.