cheep-cheep

Very Frustrated I-130 NVC processing time HELP

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

On October 02 I received a approval notice for my Mom and it says that it was sent to NVC for processing. It has been over 2 months and I haven't heard anything from them and my Mom hasn't received any mail from them. I have tried to contact them but each time I call its always busy. Has anyone gone through this situation with NVC? If yes, long does it usually takes? also, what will be the next step?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

We are going on for five years with my then barely over 21 years of age stepson. NVC is suppose to contact his home country US consulate, but so far, not a single word. That consulate is suppose to contact him.

Two months?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I suggest to call the NVC and get your MNL and IIN. Only then you can log in the ceac and start your paper work. Don't wait for the snail mail.

I tried calling them but its always busy and I cant get through. Im very very frustrated.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

MNL is the three digit code for Manila. It is the first 3 digit of your NVC case number that is needed to log in online at CEAC site. The IIN is your Invoice Identification Number. Without these two numbers, you are not able to do anything at this time. NVC's backlog is upt to 75 days from the date USCIS forwarded your file to NVC. Unfortunately, we are at their mercy. Good luck

I-130 Petition for Mother
August 19, 2010 - Mailed I-130 Petition for Mother
February 11, 2011 - Received email notification that I-130 was APPROVED and NOA2 was mailed 2/10/11 YAY!
April 11, 2011 - CASE COMPLETE!!!
April 25, 2011 - Medical Exam at St. Luke's - PASSED!!!!
May 3, 2011 - Interview - APPROVED!!!!
May 25, 2011 - POE Houston, Texas (Mom, welcome to U.S.A.)
I-130 Petition for Siblings
November 18, 2010 - Filed I-130 for two sisters

September 2014 - Received NOA-2 - Petition Approved

I-130 Mom's Petition for Unmarried Sons
June 24, 2011 - File I-130 for Unmarried Sons over 21
August 2014 - Received NOA2 - Petitions Approved

I-130 Petition for Father

July 2014 - Filed I-130 petition to Dad

September 2014 - NOA-2 - Approved

July 15, 2015 - POE Guam - Dad, welcome to U.S.A.

N-400 Naturalization of Mother

May 2016 - Sent application packet for Mom's naturalization

July 2016 - Biometrics

August 2016 - Interview - PASSED

September 2016 - Oath Ceremony - Mom is now a U.S. Citizen

Filed: EB-4 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I tried calling them but its always busy and I cant get through. Im very very frustrated.

waiting time for me is 1 hour everytime i call. so you have to be patient.

MoM

July 29 --- sent i130

July 31 --- USCIS received

August 1 Priority date
Aug 11 Received NOA1

Sept 29 - NOA2

Oct 11 DS 261 Done

Oct 11 Paid AOS fee

Oct 16 PAID status for AOS Nov 1 IV Fee invoice and Pay

Nov 3 AOS and IV Package Sent

Nov 6 Scan Date

DEC 31 CASE COMPLETE

Feb 5 - Interview @ 615 am (cancelled due to sputum test)

Jan 20-21 medical

Feb 3-5 Sputum Test

April 17 interview @ US Embassy - PASSED

June 30 TOUCHDOWN NY WITH ME AND MY KIDS....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.