Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

What are my options

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

My wife has her CR-1 visa already . Our daughter's CRBA was approved on 11/21 and passport was mailed from the U.S.A on 11/25 . It should arrive in Manila by the end of the week . Then to be mailed by Air21 to my wife in her province .

My concern now is this typhoon which is a signal 1 and soon to be a signal 3 by tonight . They were advised to be ready for transport to the evacuation center in her city . If i am able to get them out to Manila could we request an emergency passport since we do have an approved CRBA ? Perhaps the passport would be in Manila by that time . At the very least I am considering to have it held in Manila . I just want to be sure they could travel with no problems .

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...