LibCampFireClub

American mom stabbed to death in Abu Dhabi mall’s bathroom: police

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
This is a new story, but has the appearance of an American being stalked and murdered overseas.

American mom stabbed to death in Abu Dhabi mall’s bathroom: police
The mother to twins was killed during a fight inside of the Boutik Mall Monday afternoon while her fully-cloaked attacker managed to flee. The suspect was seen wearing a black abaya, black gloves and a black face cover, called a Niqab.
68yc8i.jpg
An American mother was stabbed to death in an Abu Dhabi mall's bathroom during a fight with a fully-cloaked attacker, police said.
The 37-year-old mother to twins was killed with a sharp tool inside of the Boutik Mall on Reem Island Monday afternoon while her yet to be identified attacker managed to flee.
Surveillance video capturing the suspect's escape shows the individual wearing a black abaya, black gloves and a black face cover, also called a Niqab.
An investigation into the suspect's identity, including gender, is said to be underway.
sf9ci8.jpg
Edited by ExExpat

Abu Dhabi Arrests Suspect in Stabbing of American Teacher

Dec 4, 2014, 8:05 AM ET
A suspect has been arrested in the stabbing of an American teacher in a Abu Dhabi shopping mall and authorities said the suspect also intended to plant a bomb in front of an American doctor.
The arrest was announced at a news conference by Interior Minister Saif bin Zayed.
2db54dc.jpg
Ibolya Ryan, a kindergarten teacher who was the mother of 11-year-old twins, was stabbed to death by someone wearing a black abayah, which covered the suspect from head to toe, including the stabber's face.
Ryan, who was originally from Hungary but lived in Colorado, had been teaching in the United Arab Emirates for more than a year and was also mentoring other teachers.
Edited by ExExpat

I know this is not a happy story. It's sad to see the face of a young innocent mother of two young twin boys brutally murdered just because she was an American.

30kzxoz.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/12/04/abu-dhabi-police-release-dramatic-video-purportedly-showing-arrest-suspect-in/

The lady who killed her was part of a group who were looking to specifically target Americans. Unbelievable.

It's a very difficult thing as so many American families are moving overseas for work and a more stable life. Money is very good there.

It's a very difficult thing as so many American families are moving overseas for work and a more stable life. Money is very good there.

Yeap. I have a sister in law who's family lives in Saudi. They said the money is good, but life is hard.

However, I find life in other countries to a little less complex than the American style. But I do not know much about Emirates. I hate her children will grow up and find out about this. I hope it doesn't make them bitter towards foreigners.

I am glad they found the little psycho who did this to her. I wonder if a foreigners life is valued as much as a national's life is in Emirates? I wonder if they are going to give this woman the death penalty? It will be interesting to see how this will turn out.

Yeap. I have a sister in law who's family lives in Saudi. They said the money is good, but life is hard.

However, I find life in other countries to a little less complex than the American style. But I do not know much about Emirates. I hate her children will grow up and find out about this. I hope it doesn't make them bitter towards foreigners.

I am glad they found the little psycho who did this to her. I wonder if a foreigners life is valued as much as a national's life is in Emirates? I wonder if they are going to give this woman the death penalty? It will be interesting to see how this will turn out.

Well, the world is a helluva lot smaller today than it was in 1950. Americans would have never considered working in another city or state a few years ago. Now, if we wish to survive, we must. Fact is, people don't like Americans. Could be a king on the mountain thing, or it could be because they know marv.

Well, the world is a helluva lot smaller today than it was in 1950. Americans would have never considered working in another city or state a few years ago. Now, if we wish to survive, we must. Fact is, people don't like Americans. Could be a king on the mountain thing, or it could be because they know marv.

Oooooooo below the belt.

They think Americans are a representation of their government. And many people don't like our government.