sogreeny

need understand receive today notice to applicant

4 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline

hello,

so i have received today, a notice to applicant and they tel me that "you will be required to submit a valid completed and signed form i-693 at a later date."........and like they say when i will have my interview apointement, i will have to take with me...

BUT

what is it this letter? they ask me to prepare and so take appointement with civil surgeon because soon i will need" ? or it is a request of evidence this letter???

It is not clear, just preparing to bring with me to the interview? or it is requesting we want now????

thanks for your answer.

For information, i have a RFE before and my status it is response RFEreceived, but it was for something else, i don't now if this letter means that theyhave accept my document and know we ask you for something else.

Form 1-693 is used to report results of a medical examination. This form is required for AOS. It has to be filled out only by a Civil Surgeon. But, this form is only required only if your shots are incomplete. If you have all shots completed on DS3025 vaccination documentation worksheet given to you at the time of medical examination then you don't need form 1-693. You send DS3025 for AOS. (only if all shots are complete).

hope this helped

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline

thank you for your answer.

but it is seems they didn't ask me to send now, they say later.

i don't know if it is request of evidence because title it is " notice to applicant"

have good evening

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Since they changed their policy about the I-693 back in May, they have started sending out that general, blanket statement to AOS applicants. Someone adjusting from a K-1 should not need the I-693 if their medical was within a year of filing, but some are getting an RFE for it anyway. Wait until they actually send an RFE requesting one, or until asked for one at your interview, if you should happen to get an interview.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.