x-racer

Interviews over the holidays?

7 posts in this topic

I just received my CC for my wife (yea!) and am waiting to get the interview date. I've seen most dates 30 days, give or take, from case complete. That would put us right smack in the middle of Christmas.

I'll know in a few days, hopefully, when the date is assigned, but was wondering if anybody could tell me if Manila embassy schedules interviews late in December, or just waits till January to start back up?

I was really hoping to be there with my wife, but travel at that time is just too expensive to justify going. :(

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just received my CC for my wife (yea!) and am waiting to get the interview date. I've seen most dates 30 days, give or take, from case complete. That would put us right smack in the middle of Christmas.

I'll know in a few days, hopefully, when the date is assigned, but was wondering if anybody could tell me if Manila embassy schedules interviews late in December, or just waits till January to start back up?

I was really hoping to be there with my wife, but travel at that time is just too expensive to justify going. :(

Here ya go

*** Embassy Holiday Closings***

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwholidays.html

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Hi, i was just wondering how you made it through NVC so fast

I can't say eactly how it went so fast, but I will say that we had no issues to hold us up. No prior marriages, no kids, no criminal records, I had all the paper work ready to go and was able to use the ez 864 form.

I think the process is speeding up at this point. I've noticed the IV packets processing in 30 days or less lately.

I also had VJ to help me the whole way! Lol. Seriously, it saved my ####### more than once. Thanks for all the great info.

ur CC date falls on a good week. coz usually they start scheduling interview dates on the 1st week of the month and thats next week. most likely, u will get a january interview date but who knows there maybe still open slots for dec :)

hello x racer... when did your case complete ? got mine november 10 but till now we dont have interview yet and even confirmation email for case complete...its been more than two weeks...btw, congrats :)

hello x racer... when did your case complete ? got mine november 10 but till now we dont have interview yet and even confirmation email for case complete...its been more than two weeks...btw, congrats :)

CC on Nov 24th. Hoping iterview pushes back to January so I can afford to go.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.