Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Passport now a citizen

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland


The Mrs just got her naturalisation cert last thursday - she is wanting to come here for christmas, for a couple of months, whilst we wait out my paperwork - I seen she can go to Miami and get a same day passport, or get an expidited one through the post office, as long as she has proof of travel?

I'm happy to book her flights so she has proof, but will they ask if its an emergency, or is it ok that she has confirmation of flights - she is wanting to get her so we can spend christmas together, I am getting surgery in jan - i could send her a doctors letter appointment thing too.

What are peoples experiences?

Many thanks


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...