TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

No update...Last was 6 Feb...

looks like 300Despeate is gonna get ISSUED ...iA

Heartily congrats to Abdullahmemi on his visa

Edited by AaliPDX786

Timeline

I called NVC and I talked to the representative and told him my details I think in last week of January 2015. I was a bit annoyed that US Embassy is not issuing me a visa and my married life is being screwed. I asked him to return my passport as that was expired since June 2014 and tell me what do you guys have found in my investigations by FBI, DHS and other federal agencies. My life is crystal clear and I am confused that you guys are doing my background checks and havent finished in 4 years.

I told him that I want US Embassy to return my passport. I told him that calling US Embassy is wild goose chase as the operator connects me to the other authorities and they never pick up the phone and I hear a rhetoric voice message. Fax of US Embassy is always busy as I tried since ages from my office and email gets a monotonous reply that your visa is undergoing neccesary AP. So return my passport as expired passport is useless.

That rep was very nice and helping and I dont know whether he forwarded my message to the US Embassy or it was some kinda recording that authorities heard. No doubt it was Allah's help that soon US Embassy updated my cases consecutively and returned my passport.

I just came to know that US Embassy staff came to my place during those days and asked my neighbours about my marriage. Me and my sister were at our workplaces. My many neighbours are invited on the wedding and after getting information Embassy staff went back. Few of my neighbours told me that they got intimidated that they might be Taxation authorities or some agency guys and we were reluctant to talk as if they might cause problems for them or for myself. Nevertheless there were people who have had met my wife and they told them that they have seen my wife when she came to Pakistan etc.

Now I am working on my kidney transplant and also at the same time I am going to renew my passport and get the required documents in sha Allah and would go to US Embassy. I hope you all guys would get updates soon as US Embassy is working on everyone's case. In sha Allah my duas are with you guys. Be happy, have patience and always think positive. There are days when I lost hope but you all were my hope and as long as I wont get a visa I would get inspirations from all of you brothers and sisters in sha Allah.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I called NVC and I talked to the representative and told him my details I think in last week of January 2015. I was a bit annoyed that US Embassy is not issuing me a visa and my married life is being screwed. I asked him to return my passport as that was expired since June 2014 and tell me what do you guys have found in my investigations by FBI, DHS and other federal agencies. My life is crystal clear and I am confused that you guys are doing my background checks and havent finished in 4 years.

I told him that I want US Embassy to return my passport. I told him that calling US Embassy is wild goose chase as the operator connects me to the other authorities and they never pick up the phone and I hear a rhetoric voice message. Fax of US Embassy is always busy as I tried since ages from my office and email gets a monotonous reply that your visa is undergoing neccesary AP. So return my passport as expired passport is useless.

That rep was very nice and helping and I dont know whether he forwarded my message to the US Embassy or it was some kinda recording that authorities heard. No doubt it was Allah's help that soon US Embassy updated my cases consecutively and returned my passport.

I just came to know that US Embassy staff came to my place during those days and asked my neighbours about my marriage. Me and my sister were at our workplaces. My many neighbours are invited on the wedding and after getting information Embassy staff went back. Few of my neighbours told me that they got intimidated that they might be Taxation authorities or some agency guys and we were reluctant to talk as if they might cause problems for them or for myself. Nevertheless there were people who have had met my wife and they told them that they have seen my wife when she came to Pakistan etc.

Now I am working on my kidney transplant and also at the same time I am going to renew my passport and get the required documents in sha Allah and would go to US Embassy. I hope you all guys would get updates soon as US Embassy is working on everyone's case. In sha Allah my duas are with you guys. Be happy, have patience and always think positive. There are days when I lost hope but you all were my hope and as long as I wont get a visa I would get inspirations from all of you brothers and sisters in sha Allah.

Why u working on kidney transplant? Are you sick ?

Timeline

Do u know at what point did these men from

The embassy come to to talk to the neighbors? Thats such a true point, people even when they know information, they still dont want to talk because they get scared.

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

updated again today... 3 updates in 4 days...still in ap. dont know what is going on :cry: :cry:

Edited by 300 (Despearate)

Service Center : California Service Center Case Updation:

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan 4 feb: Interview
Marriage : 2013-04-13 5 feb: updated
I-130 Sent : 2013-05-02 8 feb: updated
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-05-07 10 feb: updated
I-130 Approved : 2013-08-14 11 feb: updated
NVC Received : 2013-09-23 12 feb: updated
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2013-09-24 19 feb: updated
Pay I-864 Bill: 2013-09-24 03 march: updated
Receive I-864 Package : 2013-09-25 09 march: updated

Return Completed I-864 : 2013-10-02 14 march: updated

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2013-11-13 1 time updated in april also but do not remeber the date
Receive IV Bill : 2013-10-21 03 may: updated (because of email)
Pay IV Bill : 2013-10-22 29 may: updated (because of email)
Case Completed at NVC : 2013-12-19 02 june: updated

Consulate Received : 2013-09-19 03 june: updated
Packet 4 Received : 2013-12-27 05 june: updated
Interview Date : 2014-02-04 10 june: updated
Interview Result : Administrative Review 09 July: updated

02 Dec: updated (becuase of email)

10 Dec: updated

29 Dec: status updated to EXPIRING SOON

07 Jan: status changed to AP

09 Jan: updated

15 Jan: updated

17 Feb: updated

18 Feb: updated

20 Feb: updated

02 Mar: updated (received the email from embassy requesting medical, 2 photos and ds260)

Timeline

Why u working on kidney transplant? Are you sick ?

Yes Nick I am sick with failed kidneys or End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) that developed due to too much stress of the visa process.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes Nick I am sick with failed kidneys or End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) that developed due to too much stress of the visa process.

You mean before going in Interview u were fine and after going in AP u diagnosed with this disease. Is it like that ?

Timeline

Do u know at what point did these men from

The embassy come to to talk to the neighbors? Thats such a true point, people even when they know information, they still dont want to talk because they get scared.

Our neighbors did great last year and they all told the embassy staff that they know we are married and living together and my wife was in Pakistan as well...

But they did not visit our home and left and still after that visit,One year has passed and we are still in AP...

Nothing can satisfy Embassy staffs perhaps... :cry:

Timeline

Our neighbors did great last year and they all told the embassy staff that they know we are married and living together and my wife was in Pakistan as well...

But they did not visit our home and left and still after that visit,One year has passed and we are still in AP...

Nothing can satisfy Embassy staffs perhaps... :cry:

Sometimes i think i made mistake and should have applied for fiancee visa instead and marry and do adjustment of status in america. Its easier to prove relationship here then abroad.

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

July 1, 2015

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

September 4, 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

1 july 2015

Timeline

i am just speechless.........who is responsible of this guy health issues??????

I appreciate you bro!!! you are such a brave man, Allah will give you blessing of all the sacrifices, soon very soon inshaAllah!

my prayers with you and insha Allah soon you will enjoy your healthy and happy life with your family!!!!!!!!

Timeline

updated again today... 3 updates in 4 days...still in ap. dont know what is going on :cry: :cry:

I found the papers that I wrote all our updates on. It was 2 full pages. They are working on your case we just don't know how much longer it will take.

Sometimes i think i made mistake and should have applied for fiancee visa instead and marry and do adjustment of status in america. Its easier to prove relationship here then abroad.

i agree 200%..K visa is easy to get

yours n mine cases have similar sort of timeline..so lets see those recent updates will be fruitfull or not..at least they should ping for fresh med n ds260..right..that will keep our pulse steady...

Timeline

i agree 200%..K visa is easy to get

Couples who have a lot of red flags get the K visa and I guess the embassy gives it easier because they know that America will take care of it and prove the legitimacy of the relationship. I really wish I can go back and change my choice :( My husband even told me at the time that its up to u whatever you think its best, you know how the U.S. immigration works. Pick the option that will be the best for us.

But somehow I was under impression that previous divorce, from the beneficiary side would result in denial of visa. Maybe embassy woulduld think that he still has wife in pakistan and wants to marry one in america, so i thought marriage was safer route. boy was i wrong. How do i prove to them my agony and the stress its causing me and my marriage.

event.png

July 1, 2015

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

September 4, 2015

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

1 july 2015

i am deeply sad after hearing your situation...its worse then myself spending more then eight years now in AP..if there were options who would be first to give visa myself or you i would gave away the option to you...please keep praying inshAllah will hear good news soon...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.