TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear yarm ! Ali any updates mine was stuck again !! Last Update was 7 nov 2014

No brother no update for me...iA your updates will start and get your visa very soon

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

kaleem999 i think we are the only two as f2a. what is your priority date?

Service Center : California Service Center Case Updation:

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan 4 feb: Interview
Marriage : 2013-04-13 5 feb: updated
I-130 Sent : 2013-05-02 8 feb: updated
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-05-07 10 feb: updated
I-130 Approved : 2013-08-14 11 feb: updated
NVC Received : 2013-09-23 12 feb: updated
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2013-09-24 19 feb: updated
Pay I-864 Bill: 2013-09-24 03 march: updated
Receive I-864 Package : 2013-09-25 09 march: updated

Return Completed I-864 : 2013-10-02 14 march: updated

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2013-11-13 1 time updated in april also but do not remeber the date
Receive IV Bill : 2013-10-21 03 may: updated (because of email)
Pay IV Bill : 2013-10-22 29 may: updated (because of email)
Case Completed at NVC : 2013-12-19 02 june: updated

Consulate Received : 2013-09-19 03 june: updated
Packet 4 Received : 2013-12-27 05 june: updated
Interview Date : 2014-02-04 10 june: updated
Interview Result : Administrative Review 09 July: updated

02 Dec: updated (becuase of email)

10 Dec: updated

29 Dec: status updated to EXPIRING SOON

07 Jan: status changed to AP

09 Jan: updated

15 Jan: updated

17 Feb: updated

18 Feb: updated

20 Feb: updated

02 Mar: updated (received the email from embassy requesting medical, 2 photos and ds260)

Timeline

no dear last was 4feb you has had many updates last year hopefully your AP close to finish soon Insha Allha

no dear last was 4feb you has had many updates last year hopefully your AP close to finish soon Insha Allha

Timeline

Hello All Vj member I m new memeber......

I have a question my husband in AP since June-2012 and got call from us.embassy islamabad required updated documents ds-260 Medical and 2 photos. After sent them confirmation code, 21-jan-2015 got call for fingerprint and oath 6-feb-2015 officer approved visa but since then status still show Administartive process when my status change to issue ?? They said I will get visa 7-10 working days..... Pls help

Timeline

Hello All Vj member I m new memeber......

I have a question my husband in AP since June-2012 and got call from us.embassy islamabad required updated documents ds-260 Medical and 2 photos. After sent them confirmation code, 21-jan-2015 got call for fingerprint and oath 6-feb-2015 officer approved visa but since then status still show Administartive process when my status change to issue ?? They said I will get visa 7-10 working days..... Pls help

Sometimes it can take 3 weeks or longer to get the visa. I believe it is because they do a final security check and something might have come up. All you can do is wait and keep checking both your emalis for some communication from the embassy or the CEAC website to say issued.

Timeline

Need Comments Senior members plsss

My husband in Administrative process since June-2012 and got call from us.embassy Islamabad pakistan They Requested updated documents ds-260 Medical and 2 photos. After sent them confirmation code, 21-jan-2015 got call for again fingerprint and oath Officer approved visa 6-feb-2015 but since then status still show Administrative Process when my status change to issue ?? They said I will get visa 7-10 working days..... Need Comment plsssssss

Edited by arujch

Timeline

ok tks

Sometimes it can take 3 weeks or longer to get the visa. I believe it is because they do a final security check and something might have come up. All you can do is wait and keep checking both your emalis for some communication from the embassy or the CEAC website to say issued.

Timeline

Need Comments Senior members plsss

My husband in Administrative process since June-2012 and got call from us.embassy Islamabad pakistan They Requested updated documents ds-260 Medical and 2 photos. After sent them confirmation code, 21-jan-2015 got call for again fingerprint and oath Officer approved visa 6-feb-2015 but since then status still show Administrative Process when my status change to issue ?? They said I will get visa 7-10 working days..... Need Comment plsssssss

Dont worry dear inshallah soon status will be change to issued !!

Hello everyone I am looking for advice and see what each of you have as an opinion of what I should do! Ok so in November we got an email from the embassy about submitting new ds260 n medical and I was really happy but then we saw the case number that it was referencing and it was someone else's case number so we emailed the embassy and they replied with the same email wrong case number the I emailed them again n then they said sorry for the inconvenience but that was not for your husbands case his case is in AP we checked the case number that they mixed our case with and it has no movement either since the last time ours updated. Our case updated each day for 5 days straight before we got the email from the embassy. Now when we contact the embassy they say it's in AP don't you think that if the email was meant for that other case number they would have updated their case on the website especially since it's been 3 months? So that's the problem I need advice do you think we should just send the information anyways since they might have a mix up?? Anyone else had any problem like that ?

Timeline

hi carolyn

i hope you will be fine its second time in my three years of ap that my status shows expiring soon what is the reason behind that any idea thanks a lot

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.