TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Need You Guyz Prays I don't Know Why They Take Too Much Time In AP ... Interview In Feb 2012 Still In App When Ever I Email Them They Say The wait could possibly be quite lengthy. However, please rest assured that as soon as this processing is finished .. Pray For Our F4 Visas Thanks Guys

ALLAH Help Us

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey guys!

Quick question... Has embassy ever returned your passport if it is about to expire or expired already?

My passport was expired in June 2014 and I sent emails to the embassy to return it so that I can renew it but their reply was always that my case is undergoing administrative processing. Third time when I got same reply, it made me giggle as my expired passport has nothing to do with administrative processing.

So dont worry, wait until they contact you and be patient.

Timeline

By the way, today was official holiday in Pakistan (Kashmir Day) so I couldnt check my case status until now. I thought there might be no activity on a holiday. But I am amazed to see that it got another update today for 4th time this month. (2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th February). I pray to Allah that they finish AP on my case and give me a visa so that I can be with my wife In Sha Allah. Dont know when they would return my expired passport to renew it as visa is only valid on a valid passport (IF THEY WANT TO GIVE ME A VISA).

By the way, today was official holiday in Pakistan (Kashmir Day) so I couldnt check my case status until now. I thought there might be no activity on a holiday. But I am amazed to see that it got another update today for 4th time this month. (2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th February). I pray to Allah that they finish AP on my case and give me a visa so that I can be with my wife In Sha Allah. Dont know when they would return my expired passport to renew it as visa is only valid on a valid passport (IF THEY WANT TO GIVE ME A VISA).

​Today Wasn't Holiday

Timeline

URGENT

PLZ share any POE what questions ASkED ESPECIALLY ABOUT UR SPONSOR/PETITIONER IF HE/SHE IS NOT TRAVELLING WITH U

ACTUALLY I AM TRAVELLING THIS MONTH ON IV VISA IRI AND MY PETITIONER/SPONSOR IS IN PAkISTAN CANT TRAVL NOW , WHETHER CBP WILL ASk ABOUT MY WIFE

ANY EXP WILL BE APPRECIATED

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

inshallah koi questons nahi hongay bas agar koi principal applicant hota apke saath to uska saath hona compulsory tha apke saath but apki yeh situation hi nahi hai ap single applicant hai aur koi sawaal nahi hotay hai poe par koi ghabranay ki baat nahi hai mere parents n brother experience kar chukay hai ok maabish.

Timeline

Hey guys!

Quick question... Has embassy ever returned your passport if it is about to expire or expired already?

my passport expired in december 2014...wrote them email n they returned...now i resubmitted the passport after renewal last week and they updated my status next day with a current date

Edited by AaliPDX786

Timeline

I got first update of 2015 today ( feb 6) , after two months, it was automatic update. I did email a few days ago but they never replied so i am assuming it updated on its own. Keep me in your prayers all, my husband medical expires end of this month, i hope my case is progressing. I am so stressed out

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Timeline

I got another update today ...it is the second update after submitting my Renewed Passport in this month...
Dear Bros & sisters Plz pray for me and remember me in ur precious Duas...our case has expedited only bcoz of ur prayers and well wishes...
Soon iA we all will come out of AP...

Timeline

i keep praying for all my bro and sis come out of this nightmare very soon Allha Pak always have best time for us its while that i have not been posting any progress because i felt very disappointed to not seeing End in my case after getting bunch of updates case still remaining AP i don,t know whats going on with my case here is some frequently updates 2014 March 13,26 June 6,9,10,11 Aug 11,21,22,23,26 Nov 17,18,19,24 Dec 15,31

2015 Jan 9,14,26 Feb 2,4

congrats to whoever get their visa's please keep me in prayers

Timeline

i keep praying for all my bro and sis come out of this nightmare very soon Allha Pak always have best time for us its while that i have not been posting any progress because i felt very disappointed to not seeing End in my case after getting bunch of updates case still remaining AP i don,t know whats going on with my case here is some frequently updates 2014 March 13,26 June 6,9,10,11 Aug 11,21,22,23,26 Nov 17,18,19,24 Dec 15,31

2015 Jan 9,14,26 Feb 2,4

You have gotten many updates. Has the embassy asked for new medical and documents during all that time?

Timeline

2015 Jan 9,14,26 Feb 2,4

yarm Brother...my heart says your visa is ready for you...Plz remember us in your prayers as well...I am so glad for all bros & sis who are getting updates...we all are near to our destinations iA...Praying for all to come out of this nightmare soonest

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.