TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thanks carolyn as you always been very supportive and a very good guide for all, I appreciate that.

what do you think for any security check... 3 years not enough???? and embassy never asked for any additional document

not even raise a finger on any issue..........or i have to wait until 4th year complete?? i am confused very confused.

Timeline

Guys who want to call NVC free of cost..........below is the free link.....cheers!!!

http://gethuman.com/phone-number/National-Visa-Center/

no update :(....last was 7th Oct.2014.......pray for me......pray for all, thanks

Timeline

thanks carolyn as you always been very supportive and a very good guide for all, I appreciate that.

what do you think for any security check... 3 years not enough???? and embassy never asked for any additional document

not even raise a finger on any issue..........or i have to wait until 4th year complete?? i am confused very confused.

Karachi_guy I understand your pain and confusion. It seems that 3 years would have been enough time for all security checks, field investigations and what ever else they needed to do to finish your case. No one understands how AP at the Islamabad embassy works. Some people get their visa right after the interview and others must wait for months or years.

It is your decision to make about what steps to take on your case. You can take legal action or continue to wait. I was just giving you the facts. May God bless what ever you decide to do.

Timeline

Anyone getting updates in January ?

Kaleem, yarm24, Analyst,AnF.....

No bhai, I got my last updatet on 22nd December. My office wanted me to go on foreign trainings but My passport is with the US Embassy. Now they have started making fun of me regarding my passport which got expired in June 2014. Many even are asking me whether my white American wife has left me or not because they think US Embassy doesnt take that much time in giving visa. More humiliation and pain I get from people due to their ridiculing. I would simply say that God would dispense justice and the pain I am getting, God willing, either that visa officer or her children would suffer such kind of pain. US Embassy screwed my life, career and family life. Its 42nd Month or precisely 3 years and 5 months since I am in AP. I honestly dont have craze to be in the US but unfortunately I am married to a lady who happens to be an American citizen. Is there anyone reading our posts on this forum? Any policy making senator or congressmen?

Timeline

No bhai, I got my last updatet on 22nd December. My office wanted me to go on foreign trainings but My passport is with the US Embassy. Now they have started making fun of me regarding my passport which got expired in June 2014. Many even are asking me whether my white American wife has left me or not because they think US Embassy doesnt take that much time in giving visa. More humiliation and pain I get from people due to their ridiculing. I would simply say that God would dispense justice and the pain I am getting, God willing, either that visa officer or her children would suffer such kind of pain. US Embassy screwed my life, career and family life. Its 42nd Month or precisely 3 years and 5 months since I am in AP. I honestly dont have craze to be in the US but unfortunately I am married to a lady who happens to be an American citizen. Is there anyone reading our posts on this forum? Any policy making senator or congressmen?

My husband says the same thing, he's like my excitement is going down and down over U.S. nor does he have any craze, I dont even know who to blame anymore, our kismat (destiny) the embassy the visa officer, congressman, senator or policies? This has been the hardest test of my life so far, the only reason I think they put people in long APs is to truly test their marriage, i have read a lot on security checks online, even a visa mantis check takes max 4 months, and not all types of checks apply to a person, it all depends on their nationality. The maximum to give them time is 6 months, anything after that is pure cruelty on human rights. What priority does administrative processing cases have? do our files just sit there and collect dust. I feel like writting to every congressman and senator in every state and be like take a good look at your policies and protocols,, I understand national security but why are innocent couples being subjected to this? At least give a time limit, I have read on other US embassies from other Muslim countries, who have a different way to track administrative processing, even have stated on the website to give them six months max, Islamabad embassy is doing nothing beside sitting there and drinking tea and coffee. Dont the employees there have families or spouses? who is training these people? Couples on here such as myself are waiting to start their families, start their lives together and embassy is taking their sweet time, as if they are doing us a favor, there not, its because of our applications and fees , they have a job and money to feed their own families on the expense of us.

Im so scared of the unknown, I have never felt so helpless in my life as I do now.

Edited by sarahch

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Timeline

My husband says the same thing, he's like my excitement is going down and down over U.S. nor does he have any craze, I dont even know who to blame anymore, our kismat (destiny) the embassy the visa officer, congressman, senator or policies? This has been the hardest test of my life so far, the only reason I think they put people in long APs is to truly test their marriage, i have read a lot on security checks online, even a visa mantis check takes max 4 months, and not all types of checks apply to a person, it all depends on their nationality. The maximum to give them time is 6 months, anything after that is pure cruelty on human rights. What priority does administrative processing cases have? do our files just sit there and collect dust. I feel like writting to every congressman and senator in every state and be like take a good look at your policies and protocols,, I understand national security but why are innocent couples being subjected to this? At least give a time limit, I have read on other US embassies from other Muslim countries, who have a different way to track administrative processing, even have stated on the website to give them six months max, Islamabad embassy is doing nothing beside sitting there and drinking tea and coffee. Dont the employees there have families or spouses? who is training these people? Couples on here such as myself are waiting to start their families, start their lives together and embassy is taking their sweet time, as if they are doing us a favor, there not, its because of our applications and fees , they have a job and money to feed their own families on the expense of us.

Im so scared of the unknown, I have never felt so helpless in my life as I do now.

You're right, I really don't understand them. I think AP should never take more than 1yr max! They should just take a couple months, if they want to investigate why don't they just do it here in America? They should do a quick security check in Islamabad, give the visa to the person and continue doing an investigation when the person is here... I wouldn't mind them coming to my home every week to check on my husband and I if they want to see if we really have a true marriage! They can check on us here all they want! We have nothing to hide. Honestly their AP system sucks and it's pointless with no reason behind all this! Totally unfair...

Interview- November 7,2014

Results- Administrative Processing

Updates-

November 10,2014

December 15,2014

February 18,2015

February 19,2015

February 20,2015

March 7,2015 (Saturday)

March 25,2015 (Email)

March 27,2015 (Email)

April 9,2015 (Email)

April 16,2015

April 30,2015

May 4,2015

May 22,2015 (Email)

May 28,2015 (Email)

June 3,2015 (Email)

June 24,2015

June 25,2015

June 26,2015

September 29,2015

October 1,2015

October 2,2015

October 16,2015 Status shows ISSUED! ALHAMDULILLAH!

Visa in hand October 19,2015

event.png

Timeline

You're right, I really don't understand them. I think AP should never take more than 1yr max! They should just take a couple months, if they want to investigate why don't they just do it here in America? They should do a quick security check in Islamabad, give the visa to the person and continue doing an investigation when the person is here... I wouldn't mind them coming to my home every week to check on my husband and I if they want to see if we really have a true marriage! They can check on us here all they want! We have nothing to hide. Honestly their AP system sucks and it's pointless with no reason behind all this! Totally unfair...

They do it here too in America, both petitioner and beneficiary are checked but I guess since fingerprints are taken from the beneficiary, they get checked out more in detail. I agree, I am willing to give them evidence of our marriage every month, come stop by , drink tea with us lolz do whatever it is you have to but plz let us be together. If we look at CR-1 cases, which is what I have filed for, the beneficiary already gets a two year green card and then you have to remove conditions, in a lot of cases a couple is called in for a interview to submit evidence of still being together, so its like their doubting their own work, if you have made a CR-1 category, then do the rest of your work here in U.S. The only positive thing about this all is the more time they take, my husband will be eligible for a ten year green card if this goes on longer and so is everybody else who have been waiting way longer then us.

what is your husband's thoughts these days? Mine is pretty fed up lately.

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Timeline

They do it here too in America, both petitioner and beneficiary are checked but I guess since fingerprints are taken from the beneficiary, they get checked out more in detail. I agree, I am willing to give them evidence of our marriage every month, come stop by , drink tea with us lolz do whatever it is you have to but plz let us be together. If we look at CR-1 cases, which is what I have filed for, the beneficiary already gets a two year green card and then you have to remove conditions, in a lot of cases a couple is called in for a interview to submit evidence of still being together, so its like their doubting their own work, if you have made a CR-1 category, then do the rest of your work here in U.S. The only positive thing about this all is the more time they take, my husband will be eligible for a ten year green card if this goes on longer and so is everybody else who have been waiting way longer then us.

what is your husband's thoughts these days? Mine is pretty fed up lately.

Lol Yeah it's true I forgot about that they do security checks here too, I don't know then what is it that they do, it's fustrating and soooo stressful! The 10 year green card is the only good thing about this like you said because then there's no need to go through a process again to remove the conditions.

My husband and I have been arguing a lot these days due to the stress :( he gets so depressed because of his friends making fun of him and everyone including family keep asking him when is he leaving to America..it's so sad he has to say not yet. Even I get so angry when my family and friends ask me when is my husband coming, they probably think our marriage is a lie or something else going on. ...

Updates-

November 10,2014

December 15,2014

February 18,2015

February 19,2015

February 20,2015

March 7,2015 (Saturday)

March 25,2015 (Email)

March 27,2015 (Email)

April 9,2015 (Email)

April 16,2015

April 30,2015

May 4,2015

May 22,2015 (Email)

May 28,2015 (Email)

June 3,2015 (Email)

June 24,2015

June 25,2015

June 26,2015

September 29,2015

October 1,2015

October 2,2015

event.png

Timeline

Lol Yeah it's true I forgot about that they do security checks here too, I don't know then what is it that they do, it's fustrating and soooo stressful! The 10 year green card is the only good thing about this like you said because then there's no need to go through a process again to remove the conditions.

My husband and I have been arguing a lot these days due to the stress :( he gets so depressed because of his friends making fun of him and everyone including family keep asking him when is he leaving to America..it's so sad he has to say not yet. Even I get so angry when my family and friends ask me when is my husband coming, they probably think our marriage is a lie or something else going on. ...

Yes exactly, people have no sympathy and no empathy. Rather they make fun because generally people like to diss others. Anyway I would do sabar and what else can we do.

Timeline

Yes exactly, people have no sympathy and no empathy. Rather they make fun because generally people like to diss others. Anyway I would do sabar and what else can we do.

Yes that's right, people just don't understand our situation, nothing else we can do :( and make DUA for others and ourselves...and I really hope you get your visa soon since you have been waiting for a very unfair long time like many others here :(

Updates-

November 10,2014

December 15,2014

February 18,2015

February 19,2015

February 20,2015

March 7,2015 (Saturday)

March 25,2015 (Email)

March 27,2015 (Email)

April 9,2015 (Email)

April 16,2015

April 30,2015

May 4,2015

May 22,2015 (Email)

May 28,2015 (Email)

June 3,2015 (Email)

June 24,2015

June 25,2015

June 26,2015

September 29,2015

October 1,2015

October 2,2015

event.png

Timeline

I only demand one thing. HUMANITY. HUMANITY and HUMANITY. Look at us as we are humans just like you all. We are born equal by GOD and we demand justice and fair treatment. Please this is our lives not toys to play with.

Timeline

A and F, Sarahch, AyeshaShahzad,,,,,,,,,oh merey Allah Please give visa to my these brothers and sisters as soon as possible and reunite them with families .... ameen. and all other brothers and sisters as well..........please relax and dont be depress as this depression just spoiling our own lives ...nobody cares in embassy or anywhere.....

I brought back my wife and daughter here in Pakistan and i am living with my cute little princess my life my every thing 2 years daughter!!!!!!! and with my wife.

I lost my job in middle east just because of this AP and thinking again to go back to middle east because this nightmare is just eating my life........

my sister is in canada and she is saying if we knew about this .dash dash AP we brought you here in canada..........lols........my friends says you stupid

why u left middle east..........my colleagues made fun of me is that you applied for usa or mars ........

some time i feel sad some time i feel smile :).( pagal honay wala hon shayad :)).........somebody says from my resource that they put me on AP just because some one in their security check list similar with my name.......lolz.....similarity of name with any terrorist is sin. and for that unforgettable punishment?????

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.