TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

guys please pray for me i feel like crying alot today due to my wife medical issue 3 years since we have seen each other almost 6 years of marriage very hurtful i don,t even have control over my brain i send email to us embassy today

yarm brother don't worry we all pray for you inshallah things will work out for you. May Allah bless your wife with good health and long live aameen.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello VJ family,

By the grace of almighty ALLAH my visa has been finally issued after 3 years of AP hell. thank you everyone for your care , support and prayers.

I wish you all the best to come out of this nightmare soon aameen.

Mubarak ho buhat buhat.......please share you updates

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello VJ family,

By the grace of almighty ALLAH my visa has been finally issued after 3 years of AP hell. thank you everyone for your care , support and prayers.

Mubakar ho bohat bohat :)

Kindly share ur update progression in Dec

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello VJ family,

Congratulations bhai ... I'm very happy for you and your wife :) .... Thanks for all the information and help you gave me :) thank you so much !!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello VJ family,

Congratulations! did your case have any red flags?

I wish you the best in your next chapter in life, keep the rest of us in your prayers!

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Hello VJ family,

Congrats.and a shiny future is waiting for u :-)..please advise did you had experience of seeing online status as "expiring soon" at any point and what timeline is there if this happens...they have change it back to AP but just thinking might be time to move forward with AP...??

Timeline

Th

Hello VJ family,

This is good news congrats to you brother thank you for prays

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats.and a shiny future is waiting for u :-)..please advise did you had experience of seeing online status as "expiring soon" at any point and what timeline is there if this happens...they have change it back to AP but just thinking might be time to move forward with AP...??

I hade this experience on 27 nov my case status changed to expiring soon and on same day i sent email to embassy and than next day changed to ap again without any reply from embassy...i got total 10 updates in last 50 days but still in ap Edited by kaleem999

Thank you everyone for praying and good wishes.

kaleem999 and um700 there were hardly any updates on my case in 2013 I had only 8 updates in the whole year 2013.

in 2014 there were no updates until we contacted the senator in September 2014. After that the case started to update on its own like Sep 24, 30th , October 17, 19, 21, 22. in November first week I got a call for updated documents which I submitted in first week of December 2014. I got a couple of dates in in December then they asked me to come for finger prints and oath. When I went to the embassy to take the oath and finger prints the counselor officer asked me additional question of our relationship as our AP was longer and the case was older. I have sent them the recent proof then I had a couple of updates and finally changed to issued. I Hope that information helps.

Analyst thank you brother,

I had expiring soon status in 2013 which I had to sent them an email to bring it back to AP. it happened in September 2014 again when they started to work on my case after congressman enquiry but it stayed expiring soon for a week and then the embassy automatically changed it to AP. I hope that helps.

Edited by themechanic

Congratulations! did your case have any red flags?

I wish you the best in your next chapter in life, keep the rest of us in your prayers!

sarahch,

Thank you for your wishes. I did not have any red flags when I had my interview the counselor officer said everything is fine but they need to do AP and it should not take more then 2 to 3 months but it took whole 3 years.

Timeline

Hello VJ family,

I am so happy for you. You have shown courage and strength through your long AP. Welcome to the United States. May your life here be a long and happy one.

Timeline

Hello VJ family,

wow...That's great Brother...Great to know your visa got issued. Now Kaleem+Yarm24 are next and several others perhaps who are silent readers on VJ here...Heartily & warmly congrats for your visa got ISSUED...Almighty bless you always more than this visa and don’t forget to keep encouraging all bros n sis in here to boost up their energy and patience level and give them moral support to come out of this AP... :dancing::idea:

By the way ... many many heartily and warmly congrats on your visa again...have a great blessed life ahead, we pray...

Remember me in your prayers always

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.