TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

email them briefly they will change it as it was before AP

But what's the reason behind of this auto status change to expiry...could be programming

>>>if AP is completed

>>> then system is looking for docs validity

>> if they are expired

>> Trigger Expiring Soon status

>> then revalidate docs/interview and back on AP

>>> if valid docs

>>then issue visa :idea:

That just the way I am thinking....it could be an extended wait again :cry: ...by the way its now back on AP :crying::clock::clock:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congratulations on all your updates. They are working on your case and should be contacting you soon. Check your spam mail just in case they send you an email. Good luck and may God bless you to hear from them soon.

Carolyn, mechanic & all other bros & sis....Thanks for ur prayers, encouragement & support...iA we all will hear good news soon for each other...

Special prayers for all bros & sis that Almighty bring all out of this nightmare soonest...Ameen

I called NVC to check the status of case. Agent asked me that how did your wife interview go? I said that her interview went great even VO acknowledged it. Then I asked the agent. Is everything fine?. She said yes and your case is still under administrative processing.

My concern is that why would she ask me that how was my wife interview.

Anybody here got any clue?

Timeline

I called NVC to check the status of case. Agent asked me that how did your wife interview go? I said that her interview went great even VO acknowledged it. Then I asked the agent. Is everything fine?. She said yes and your case is still under administrative processing.

My concern is that why would she ask me that how was my wife interview.

Anybody here got any clue?

What do you mean the agent acknowledged it? Means the agent can see a lot on the screen, they just dont tell us! but they know.

I had a question for anyone that knows, since when have the medicals become valid six months?

On what date did this rule change?

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I got another update yesterday 5 PM (22 DEC)...Total 4th update in one month i.e., 11,15,18,22 December...

Dear Bros & sisters Plz pray for me and remember me in ur precious Duas...oue case has expedited only bcoz of ur prayers and well wishes...

Soon iA we all will come out of AP...

Ali bhai inshallah you are near to visa issued.....best of luck

Timeline

What do you mean the agent acknowledged it? Means the agent can see a lot on the screen, they just dont tell us! but they know.

I had a question for anyone that knows, since when have the medicals become valid six months?

I can't tell you the date it changed only that it has been 6 months for almost a year now.

Timeline

I can't tell you the date it changed only that it has been 6 months for almost a year now.

Timeline

Ali bhai inshallah you are near to visa issued.....best of luck

Thank u so much Kaleem Bhai...mujhe apki special dua chahiye plz...apki duaon se inshallah jaldi visa ho jaye ga

Prayers for all bros & sisters to get rid of this AP very soon

Timeline

But what's the reason behind of this auto status change to expiry...could be programming

>>>if AP is completed

>>> then system is looking for docs validity

>> if they are expired

>> Trigger Expiring Soon status

>> then revalidate docs/interview and back on AP

>>> if valid docs

>>then issue visa :idea:

That just the way I am thinking....it could be an extended wait again :cry: ...by the way its now back on AP :crying::clock::clock:

pai jan no one can perdect about the f**** reasons of all this pakistan is the only country in world where all this happening on routeen baises even people from afghanistan are getting there visas right after there interviews so what we can do just wait and wait

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

pai jan no one can perdect about the f**** reasons of all this pakistan is the only country in world where all this happening on routeen baises even people from afghanistan are getting there visas right after there interviews so what we can do just wait and wait

Dear i am also afghani but i am still in ap since 21 months...

Timeline

Dear i am also afghani but i am still in ap since 21 months...

sir 80 percent clear right after there interview you in 20 percent butt i hope you will clear soon butt this is great human rights violation that to keep some body in ap

three four five year and some one in this fourm is in ap from eight years if u dont want to gave visa some body refuse him right at the spot way did u mently torture for years this absolutely against the human rights

Timeline

guys please pray for me i feel like crying alot today due to my wife medical issue 3 years since we have seen each other almost 6 years of marriage very hurtful i don,t even have control over my brain i send email to us embassy today

Timeline

guys please pray for me i feel like crying alot today due to my wife medical issue 3 years since we have seen each other almost 6 years of marriage very hurtful i don,t even have control over my brain i send email to us embassy today

i m also facing such kind of problems butt friend i pray for you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.