TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Bhai As Salamu Alaikum.

I am on AP since last 40 months. I feel I would die this way without fulfilling the dream of being with my wife. I honestly dont know the reason for being on AP but for sake of justice, every action must be justified and this principle is also applicable on the US Embassy staff who put people on AP.

I honestly feel that VO wanted to give me the visa but she took time out twice to consult her seniors and it must be that senior or seniors who asked to put me on AP.

You know world is full of SADISTS and that might be the case with those in the US Embassy. Who knows what sort of background a person has who is taking revenge from people like me and you. Their approach is always subjective not objective. You can understand this from simple fact that all agencies from USCIS and NVC approved our cases but it was only the US Embassy who dealt with the case very subjectively.

i am in AP past 8 years....still waiting...and it has actually given a strength to my will power...God is always watching and listning prayers..but the " right time" is the key to success and to be at the right place ..just like God manages day n night ..same rules applies on life continuity...for a human eye and feelings perspective its totally wrong to keep waiting in AP but in the long run ...it would be all peace n happiness....so stay put...u ll reach your destiny soon. Just continue your normal life as you were considered not bieng married to a US spouse and livign your routine local life.....and if possible ask your spouse to stay with you till AP finalizes...that will help a lot to make clocks running faster....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear all VJs...

I got another update today after 11-Dec-2014...plz remember me in ur prayers and Duas as well

AnF, Yarm, Sarah, mechanic and all others plz pray for each other...iA we all will come out of AP very soon

INSHA ALLHA BROTHER YOUR AP WILL END VERY SOON OUR PRAYERS WITH YOU

MY CASE ALSO UPDATE TODAY 15 DEC 2014 AFTER 24 NOV

MAY ALLHA LISTEN OUR PRAYERS AND HELP ALL OF US TO COMPLETE THIS PROCESS INSHA ALLHA YOU ALL ARE NEXT TO GET VISA'S

Timeline

nothing so far

last was on Dec 8

u must be releaved to see that after a while.

yes I am, I was worried.....

I hope we all get visas before the year ends!

Interview- November 7,2014

Results- Administrative Processing

Updates-

November 10,2014

December 15,2014

February 18,2015

February 19,2015

February 20,2015

March 7,2015 (Saturday)

March 25,2015 (Email)

March 27,2015 (Email)

April 9,2015 (Email)

April 16,2015

April 30,2015

May 4,2015

May 22,2015 (Email)

May 28,2015 (Email)

June 3,2015 (Email)

June 24,2015

June 25,2015

June 26,2015

September 29,2015

October 1,2015

October 2,2015

October 16,2015 Status shows ISSUED! ALHAMDULILLAH!

Visa in hand October 19,2015

event.png

Timeline

Those of you that have been in AP 4 years or more be thankful you did not file a K-1 visa. My friend filed a K-1 for her fiance and after 4 years in AP the embassy said the petition had expired. They sent him back his passport and to them that was the end of the story.

My friend has married her fiance and they have filed a CR-1 petition. He left Pakistan and is going through the US embassy in his new country where he is a student. He just had his interview and I pray he will get his visa soon.

The bottom line is they didn't give up. Like ayeshashehzad I hope you all get your visas or requests for new documents before the end of the year.

Timeline

To all brothers and sisters,

As Salamu Alaikum.

I pray to Allah SWT that he give us all, a very good news soon. May Allah SWT help us in getting a visa so that we can be with our families and loved ones ASAP. Aameen.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear all VJs...

I got another update today after 11-Dec-2014...plz remember me in ur prayers and Duas as well

AnF, Yarm, Sarah, mechanic and all others plz pray for each other...iA we all will come out of AP very soon

Great inshallah soon u will get visa...dear bro

Dear all VJs...

Brother inshallah you will hear something soon from the embassy. good luck

Dear all VJs...

Inshallah brother you will hear a good news soon good luck

i am in AP past 8 years....still waiting...and it has actually given a strength to my will power...God is always watching and listning prayers..but the " right time" is the key to success and to be at the right place ..just like God manages day n night ..same rules applies on life continuity...for a human eye and feelings perspective its totally wrong to keep waiting in AP but in the long run ...it would be all peace n happiness....so stay put...u ll reach your destiny soon. Just continue your normal life as you were considered not bieng married to a US spouse and livign your routine local life.....and if possible ask your spouse to stay with you till AP finalizes...that will help a lot to make clocks running faster....

MAY ALLAH have mercy on you and all of us

INSHA ALLHA BROTHER YOUR AP WILL END VERY SOON OUR PRAYERS WITH YOU

MY CASE ALSO UPDATE TODAY 15 DEC 2014 AFTER 24 NOV

MAY ALLHA LISTEN OUR PRAYERS AND HELP ALL OF US TO COMPLETE THIS PROCESS INSHA ALLHA YOU ALL ARE NEXT TO GET VISA'S

amen good luck brother for getting updates :)

Timeline

There is no justification in the world in my eyes to see a person go through 8 years AP, and thats all I can even express on that, just writing it, is making me mad.

INSHALLAH, we will all get good news sooooon, two more weeks until the end of the year, The best gift I can get for 2014-2015 is to have my husband with me for the new years, thats alll I want in this world, I dont think I have ever wanted something so bad then to see the words "ISSUED" on the website.

Prayers to everyone, keep posting your progress.

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Timeline

Heartily thanks to all Bros & sisters who remember me in their precious prayers & Duas...

I pray to Almighty ALLAH to bring all of us out of this night mare specially to those who are in AP for years...

Special prayers for Yarm+Kaleem+AnF+Analyst+mechanic+sarah+ayesha+salsan+um700 ( and all silent readers as well )...

iA we all will come out of this hell very soon...keep up praying for each other...when we pray for others our prayers are heard sooner

post-175174-0-93666600-1418725550_thumb.jpg

Edited by AaliPDX786

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear AP Family,

how are u guys .??

i got visa at Oct 20. , at oct 26 i was at POE. . and at Nov.16 i got PR card. now i am back in Pakistan...

my category was F1 ( unmarried sn of US citizen). now my parents looking for Rishta ( Good girl from Jutt Family)

Kindly Pray for me.. . .

well come for any question regarding AP. or Green card .. or Social security card..

Timeline

Dear AP Family,

how are u guys .??

i got visa at Oct 20. , at oct 26 i was at POE. . and at Nov.16 i got PR card. now i am back in Pakistan...

my category was F1 ( unmarried sn of US citizen). now my parents looking for Rishta ( Good girl from Jutt Family)

Kindly Pray for me.. . .

well come for any question regarding AP. or Green card .. or Social security card..

plz tell us about ur POE which one and how was experience

how long after entering u got ur SSN and how was all experience, and where u landed

Timeline

Today, I got reply from the embassy, It makes me so upset how unfair the whole system is. AP and more AP. They give me a standard reply and tell me not to email unless condition changes.... How will it change if they refuse to work on it I mean 26 months and in few day it will be 27. At least they can assure us that its being worked on.. What frustrates me is I am sorry but how people who have interviews months and years after with AP even though they are from same villages, and towns as the rest of the folks being processed for years get done with their AP fast... I know my time is nothing compared to some VJ friends and I feel bad for them even more however I think its just matter of cases being thrown in a dust pile and not looked at.

Timeline

Today, I got reply from the embassy, It makes me so upset how unfair the whole system is. AP and more AP. They give me a standard reply and tell me not to email unless condition changes.... How will it change if they refuse to work on it I mean 26 months and in few day it will be 27. At least they can assure us that its being worked on.. What frustrates me is I am sorry but how people who have interviews months and years after with AP even though they are from same villages, and towns as the rest of the folks being processed for years get done with their AP fast... I know my time is nothing compared to some VJ friends and I feel bad for them even more however I think its just matter of cases being thrown in a dust pile and not looked at.

Have you tried to get any outside help? a lawyer or a congressman? I know they might get same standard response but maybe a laywer can find out whats going on?

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear sam we are in same boat i got 10 updates in last 40 days but embassy replied to me on 9 dec as standard ap email....21 month ap completed today Edited by kaleem999

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.