TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

sending prayers your way! i just checked, but still nov 26, lets see, day is still going.

So the embassy replied via email on 26th nov acknowledging receipt of the document sent by my wife. Thats wen the case last updated as well. Ever since then its been quiet and no updates, i just checked after reading the comments here with hope that hers would have updated too today, but sadly not the case!

Timeline

A little question about Fingerprints. What is the difference between taking fingerprints before interview and fingerprints at the time of oath taking ceremony.

I want to tell you my experience which is engraved on my mind since then.

When I went for interview, they took my Fingerprints first and then I went to another room where first a clerk took my passport, asked me for missing documents and gave me a pink coupon which he told me is to be given when passport with visa would be returned to me. I was called for interview and after that C.O. gave me a green paper for a joint sponsor and missing documents. Later I gave them missing documents along with joint sponsor documents of my brother in law although my wife got cash assets of around 6 or 7 times or maybe more of the difference at the time of interview.

When my wife came for the second time after our wedding, I and she went to the U.S. Embassy in my car. I am a Fed Govt Servant so I got special permission from SP Security to enter Diplomatic Enclave. But at the U.S. Embassy no one other than U.S. Passport holder can enter. I was asked to park my car at an area which was miles away from the U.S. Embassy. Too much walking. My wife wanted that at least once I get a visit visa so that we both go to the US together and after a month I would come back. But U.S. Embassy didnt give a visitor visa.

On the day of my interview, I left for interview around 6 A.M., I planned to go from my home to the U.S. Embassy in diplomatic enclave in my car. I was told that after I would show my identification at the check post, they would let me go. Due to heavy rain my car broke near my home due to water entering in its engine. I pushed it and parked it near Pak Army premises and took everything with myself. Along with so many papers, umbrella, and other stuff I started looking for a cab. When I found the cab, I was fully wet (in a suit which is normally not very thin to dry quickly) and it was such a nuisance to be in a wet suit. From there I went to diplomatic shuttle station and went on shuttle to the U.S. Embassy.

There at the interview counter, Air Conditioner was on top of the window and it made me start to shiver. I am pretty sure that if there is any negative impression on C.O. it must have been due to that much problem I was having due to wet clothes and chilled air from top. C.O. are writing their opinion on the basis of that one meeting so not sure about my interview.

Timeline

i think your guess is right.

His guess is wrong. He did talk about immirgation related stuff when he talked about his interview. Who are you guys to judge what people should talk about?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

His guess is wrong. He did talk about immirgation related stuff when he talked about his interview. Who are you guys to judge what people should talk about?

Lol cool it down i read it all wrong and said he guessed right. But take it easy.OK?

Timeline

A little question about Fingerprints. What is the difference between taking fingerprints before interview and fingerprints at the time of oath taking ceremony.

When I went for interview, they took my Fingerprints first and then I went to another room where first a clerk took my passport, asked me for missing documents and gave me a pink coupon which he told me is to be given when passport with visa would be returned to me. I was called for interview and after that C.O. gave me a green paper for a joint sponsor and missing documents. Later I gave them missing documents along with joint sponsor documents of my brother in law although my wife got cash assets of around 6 or 7 times or maybe more of the difference at the time of interview.

When my wife came for the second time after our wedding, I and she went to the U.S. Embassy in my car. I am a Fed Govt Servant so I got special permission from SP Security to enter Diplomatic Enclave. But at the U.S. Embassy no one other than U.S. Passport holder can enter. I was asked to park my car at an area which was miles away from the U.S. Embassy. Too much walking. My wife wanted that at least once I get a visit visa so that we both go to the US together and after a month I would come back. But U.S. Embassy didnt give a visitor visa.

On the day of my interview, I left for interview around 6 A.M., I planned to go from my home to the U.S. Embassy in diplomatic enclave in my car. I was told that after I would show my identification at the check post, they would let me go. Due to heavy rain my car broke near my home due to water entering in its engine. I pushed it and parked it near Pak Army premises and took everything with myself. Along with so many papers, umbrella, and other stuff I started looking for a cab. When I found the cab, I was fully wet (in a suit which is normally not very thin to dry quickly) and it was such a nuisance to be in a wet suit. From there I went to diplomatic shuttle station and went on shuttle to the U.S. Embassy.

There at the interview counter, Air Conditioner was on top of the window and it made me start to shiver. I am pretty sure that if there is any negative impression on C.O. it must have been due to that much problem I was having due to wet clothes and chilled air from top. C.O. are writing their opinion on the basis of that one meeting so not sure about my interview.

a person can give the best of interview and CO can still have some issue with the interview or have no issue at all. I think no matter how good or bad an interview goes 80% of applicants at this embassy go through AP.

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Timeline

You did not mention if you went to bathroom during ur journey. . I think ppl only need to know stuff related with immigration process.

What you posted by criticising me is an oxymoronic statement in which you asked others to talk about immigration related matters but wasted electronic ink in uselessly criticising me is because you are jealous.

Better was that you should have not read my post but since you did, you couldnt resist displaying your jealousy and frustration which everyone else saw and carolyn gave you a shut up call. So dude, dont be jealous of others as it wont benefit you. And with such manners you can not do very good in a civilized society like that of the US if you are already in the US.

And all other guys who have had shown empathy I really thank you all. My purpose was to share my experience which I did like many of you to get feedback regarding body language of the interviewee. In my opinion body language can not be an objective criteria always.

All I wanted to know is about fingerprints that they took before interview.

Timeline

What you posted by criticising me is an oxymoronic statement in which you asked others to talk about immigration related matters but wasted electronic ink in uselessly criticising me is because you are jealous.

Better was that you should have not read my post but since you did, you couldnt resist displaying your jealousy and frustration which everyone else saw and carolyn gave you a shut up call. So dude, dont be jealous of others as it wont benefit you. And with such manners you can not do very good in a civilized society like that of the US if you are already in the US.

And all other guys who have had shown empathy I really thank you all. My purpose was to share my experience which I did like many of you to get feedback regarding body language of the interviewee. In my opinion body language can not be an objective criteria always.

All I wanted to know is about fingerprints that they took before interview.

take it easy, i myself misunderstood him , i thought he is being sarcastically funny or something .....may he really is,who knows?

Timeline

And i really hope Ap gets over for you soon.

Lol calm down

why would I be jealous :o I was just being sarcastic. Ppl are not really interested in knowing that what kind of weather it was on interview day. What kind of shirt one was wearing. Was it too hot or cold.

Your post was quite lengthy. It takes time to read it. I request ppl to post only what really happened during interview or something only related with immigration

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I think it's not nice of you to tell people what they should or should not post. People come to this forum to vent and ask questions. How are you telling him what he should ask or say? Come on let's be a bit more considerate to others and specially people from our own country. Many times OP's in this forum begin typing in Urdu, and I don't read Urdu, so you think I am going to tell them "No" don't type Urdu because I can't read it or I don't like it.

Edited by Sugheil Nawaz

K-1 I-129F Sent : 2012-04-30

I-129F NOA1 : 2012-05-03

I-129F RFE(s) :NONE!!! Praise GOD!!

I-129F NOA2 : 2012-11-07

NVC Received : 2012-11-13

NVC Left : 2012-11-28

Consulate Received : 2012-12-03

Packet 3 Received : 2012-12-05

Packet 3 Sent : 2012-12-15

Packet 4 Received : 2012-12-20

Interview Date : 2013-01-18

Interview Result : Administrative Review

2013-11-20 Embassy requested new medical, pictures and DS160.2014-02-24 Fingerprints and Oath (But was told AP was still in place).Ceac Status:2014-03-06 Creation date changed and also changed from immigrant to non-immigrant.2014-04-08 and 2014-04-11

Status Updates 2014-04-15 "ISSUED" To God be the glory!!!

2014-04-19 Visa in hand.2014-04-21

POE 2014-06-01 Married!

AOS 2014-07-19 AOS/EAD/AP

Mailed 2014-07-21

NOA 12014-08-18

Biometrics 2014-09-23

EAD/AP Combo Card Received2015-01-03

Received Potencial Interview Waiver Notice2015-05-01

Submitted Service Request2015-05-08 Reponse to Service Request "File is in transit to Washington District office 2015-05-19"

Mailed Renewal of EAD/AP2015-05-26

USCIS Received EAD/AP Applications 2015-06-04

NOA 1 & Biometrics Appointment 2015-06-17

Biometrics 2015-06-09 2nd Service Request (No answer)

2015-07-10 Status of EAD/AP Changed to "Card in production"2015-07-10

3rd Service Request 2015-07-17

Received EAD 2015-07-21

2016-24-07 Still Waiting!!! 2 YEARS!!!!No interview, No Greencard

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.