Saad&Alisha

USCIS Website problem ( ?! )

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Salam alaykoum, Hello everyone, I've been trying to check my case on the USCIS website, but it keeps showing a validation error message that says :

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
  • At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

then I found out that so many members have the same problem after the new look of the website, yet some of them say that it works good now but I still can't check my case. we've been waiting for 5 months and now I don't know what's going on with our case and this makes me so confused because I have no other way to follow it.

who has the same problem ? and do you think I should call and ask since it's been 5 months now ?
    Thank you. and good luck.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

CALLED USCIS... TOLD ME THEY COULDN'T SEE MY CASE ON COMPUTER... TOLD THEM I CAN CALL TO CHECK MY CASE STATUS BUT WANTED TO KNOW WHEN I COULD ACTUALLY SEE MY CASE ONLINE... THEY SAID EITHER LATER THIS EVENING OR SOMETIME THIS WEEK!! UGHHHH :protest::bonk:event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

CALLED USCIS... TOLD ME THEY COULDN'T SEE MY CASE ON COMPUTER... TOLD THEM I CAN CALL TO CHECK MY CASE STATUS BUT WANTED TO KNOW WHEN I COULD ACTUALLY SEE MY CASE ONLINE... THEY SAID EITHER LATER THIS EVENING OR SOMETIME THIS WEEK!! UGHHHH :protest::bonk:event.png

Thank you for your reply.

I am willing to call but I think that what I will probably hear from them as well :/ this is confusing..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thank you for your reply.

I am willing to call but I think that what I will probably hear from them as well :/ this is confusing..

INSHALLAH,,,, SOON WE WILL HEAR GOOD NEWS :)

Salam alaykoum, Hello everyone, I've been trying to check my case on the USCIS website, but it keeps showing a validation error message that says :

Validation Error(s)

You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

• At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

then I found out that so many members have the same problem after the new look of the website, yet some of them say that it works good now but I still can't check my case. we've been waiting for 5 months and now I don't know what's going on with our case and this makes me so confused because I have no other way to follow it.

who has the same problem ? and do you think I should call and ask since it's been 5 months now ?

Thank you. and good luck.

Salam alaikum,

I'm seeing the same issue as well when trying to check on the case number on the new website.

I'm a NOA1 07/02/2014 for a Moroccan fiance. So it sounds like we are in the same boat.

From looking around the visa journey forum, checking the processing timelines, along with checking the USCIS website, it sounds like the Texas Service center is still working on June NOA1's. So if you are a July NOA1 like me, then we may not hear until December 2014.

I haven't called yet, and I'm not worried. Stay positive!

Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.