teddy k

checklist for my wifes police clearance with a scan in date of November 14th

21 posts in this topic

Hi everybody good day to all, just wanted to know how long is Nvc going to take to review since the AOS WAS SCANNED IN JULY 18TH THEN IV DOCS WERE SCANNED IN OCTOBER 3RD THEN GOT CHECKLIST for her police clearance from Singapore to which we have a scanned in date of November 14th but i heard that they will review all of the packages together right? Thanks in advance for your help

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

If you only got an IV checklist, your AOS has already been processed. At this point, you're just waiting for them to review the new clearance.

Yes i know that but i was just wondering if anyone has any new news about how nvc is processing the checklist like are they reviewing any faster

Hi,after you fill out the ds-260 form nvc knows all about Your. Other half so they know what you need to send back to them so they send you a checklist to respond too

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,after you fill out the ds-260 form nvc knows all about Your. Other half so they know what you need to send back to them so they send you a checklist to respond too

Thank you. I completed the ds260 Sept 22. They said that I have a checklist but said wait for the email that was 2 weeks ago.. but until now its nothing.

When you receive the email with the checklist there will be a attachment that you download and print out it will have a bar code on it that's what you put on top of what you send in to nvc,plus fill out a sheet of paper listing what your sending in plus put your case number on the top right hand corner of all your documents just in case they get lost if you know what i mean that's what I did,

Timeline

When you receive the email with the checklist there will be a attachment that you download and print out it will have a bar code on it that's what you put on top of what you send in to nvc,plus fill out a sheet of paper listing what your sending in plus put your case number on the top right hand corner of all your documents just in case they get lost if you know what i mean that's what I did,

Thank you very much. You are very helpful. i thought I can just send the papers without waiting for my checklist email. When I called the NVC, they told me not to wait the email, just send it. So now I know that I needed that checklist cover letter.

Hi, let me tell you this from experience with dealing with NVC every time you call them every one tells you a different story just to slow you down that's what I think but that's how I've been doing things

Timeline

Hi, let me tell you this from experience with dealing with NVC every time you call them every one tells you a different story just to slow you down that's what I think but that's how I've been doing things

Yes, I agree with you. Thank you for your advice. I learn a lot.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.