mpena

Visa Status is "Issued" but passports not delivered yet

10 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My family and I (family of 3) were interviewed last October 2, 2014. Case status became "Administrative Processing".

November 6, 2014 it became "Issued".

I searched for our case status yesterday and here's what I saw:

Case number. _________. Status updated

MNL1993×××××× 01. _________ November 12

MNL1993×××××× 02. _________. November 06

MNl1993×××××× 03. _________ November 07

My father is the principal applicant and I'm wondering why's the status update different for all of us? Cause it should be like buy 1 take 2 since we were filed under family based IV. Not to mention, our statuses are already "issued" so why is the date still moving for updates?

Also, the expiration date the Consul told us is not far ahead. Dec 5.

The only passport that I can track is mine which states, "passport still at the us embassy/consul"

Any advice on what to do or not to do in this situation?

It'll be much appreciated.

hi.. me and my daughter had been intervied last oct. 3.. and we're on AP.. until I checked last Nov.10 it said it has been issued for both of our case number.. and yesterday the date has been updated to nov. 12.. I think we're on the same boat..

can i ask you something? what's with the expiration date? will the petition expire if the visa is not issued until then?

Date of Marriage - March 25, 2013

I- 130 filed - July 3, 2013

NOA1 - July 6, 2013

Case tranfered - November 26, 2013 (Texas Service Center)

Timeline

hi.. me and my daughter had been intervied last oct. 3.. and we're on AP.. until I checked last Nov.10 it said it has been issued for both of our case number.. and yesterday the date has been updated to nov. 12.. I think we're on the same boat..

can i ask you something? what's with the expiration date? will the petition expire if the visa is not issued until then?

Timeline

After we were interviewed, the consul told us about our visas' expiration date. Dec 5. And yes, most likely we'll be back to square one.

@krissahliyah another thing, I checked our statuses again thus afternoon and it says "Ready". Getting a little bit worried here.

i think before the interview it's Ready then Admin Processing then Issued.. nothing comes after.. did you try calling the embassy?

NOA1 - July 6, 2013

I hope so.. All we can do is wait and hope for the best.. Godd luck to both of us :)

NOA1 - July 6, 2013

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.