Ana88

what happens if...?

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

And yes, I would get them for the sake of it if I couldn't prove it.

exactly if you couldn't prove it, i said if there was a possibility of proving you had them. meaning you could prove you didn't need them but got them anyway for the fun of it.

im not anti vax at all, my son has had every single one available. i even stated in my original post that i had already planned on getting the ones i needed at my medical rather then get them in US for AOS.

i was simply looking for help in how i could go about finding out which ones i had if at all possible which for me it wasn't so i will be getting boosters for all.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

exactly if you couldn't prove it, i said if there was a possibility of proving you had them. meaning you could prove you didn't need them but got them anyway for the fun of it.

im not anti vax at all, my son has had every single one available. i even stated in my original post that i had already planned on getting the ones i needed at my medical rather then get them in US for AOS.

i was simply looking for help in how i could go about finding out which ones i had if at all possible which for me it wasn't so i will be getting boosters for all.

I apologize if I wasn't any help. It was my intention.

I-129F Sent: 9-19-2014

I-129F Received: 9-23-2014

NOA1 - 9-26-2014

ARN Change Notification: 9-29-2014

NOA2 - 5-1-2015

Case sent to NVC - 5-11-2015

NVC Received - 5-19-2015

Medical/Immunizations - 6-3-2015

Interview Approved - 8-5-2015

POI: IAD 8-28-2015

SSN: 10-19-2015

Wedding: 10-24-2015

Well some of vaccination records got lost over the years, and I have had to get them over. if this happens a lot of time the county health clinic will give them to you for a small fee.

Also my fiancée will need a lot of hers for the rest of the process when she gets here, I pay a premium for good health insurance so we plan to get married as soon as we can upon her entry into the U.S. to get her on my insurance, then we will start to make visits to the doctors office to get vaccinations.

Also, if the US Sponsor has health insurance have them contact their provider to see if it is covered by this or if at least part of the costs are covered by their insurance this part of the law http://www.hhs.gov/healthcare/facts/factsheets/2010/09/The-Affordable-Care-Act-and-Immunization.html

Not a direct answer to question on how o get a round it, but maybe it will help on how to help to keep the costs down for the ones you have to get.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Well some of vaccination records got lost over the years, and I have had to get them over. if this happens a lot of time the county health clinic will give them to you for a small fee.

Also my fiancée will need a lot of hers for the rest of the process when she gets here, I pay a premium for good health insurance so we plan to get married as soon as we can upon her entry into the U.S. to get her on my insurance, then we will start to make visits to the doctors office to get vaccinations.

Also, if the US Sponsor has health insurance have them contact their provider to see if it is covered by this or if at least part of the costs are covered by their insurance this part of the law http://www.hhs.gov/healthcare/facts/factsheets/2010/09/The-Affordable-Care-Act-and-Immunization.html

Not a direct answer to question on how o get a round it, but maybe it will help on how to help to keep the costs down for the ones you have to get.

Perfect thank you very much, will definitely get him to check so we can put it in the option pile :) :) :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.