The Nature Boy

Senator Tim Scott Declared the Winner; Becomes First Elected Black Senator from the South Since Reconstruction

66 posts in this topic

Absolutely. All I was saying is I don't think LIB was calling him that directly

He said exactly what he wanted to say. He wish there were more subservient black people to bow to the wills of whites. It was quite clear.

94% of Black people vote democrat like clockwork. I have seen the how to vote cards the black churches have handed out.

So tell me voting as a block for Dems the last 40 or 50 years. How has that worked out

As for that matter how have blacks fared under Obama ?

How many white people vote Republican? Plus, how many Repubs are going around courting Black voters? They've ignored them so much than when they actually try to work with them, it makes the news. Thad Cochran reached out and guess what? He won because black people voted for him.

Most black people are conservative in nature. Church, fiscal issues, and less government because they remember when the same government had laws to hold them down. But ever since the Southern Strategy, the GOP became the Democrats of old. And they continue to have issues with minorities because of racist language and flat out antiquated ideas that didn't make sense in the 60's let alone today.

Next time a GOP member goes on the campaign trail, try asking about issues that are important to the people. Not saying stupid shyt like let's get rid of welfare and food stamps because black folks are lazy. Because when they go to rural areas where you have white people living in poverty, it's never said that white folks are lazy and holding themselves back.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

How many white people vote Republican? Plus, how many Repubs are going around courting Black voters? They've ignored them so much than when they actually try to work with them, it makes the news. Thad Cochran reached out and guess what? He won because black people voted for him.

Most black people are conservative in nature. Church, fiscal issues, and less government because they remember when the same government had laws to hold them down. But ever since the Southern Strategy, the GOP became the Democrats of old. And they continue to have issues with minorities because of racist language and flat out antiquated ideas that didn't make sense in the 60's let alone today.

Next time a GOP member goes on the campaign trail, try asking about issues that are important to the people. Not saying stupid shyt like let's get rid of welfare and food stamps because black folks are lazy. Because when they go to rural areas where you have white people living in poverty, it's never said that white folks are lazy and holding themselves back.

:thumbs:

you've got a link showing a conservative calling senator scott an uncle tom? yah. I didn't think so. ;)

I'm talking about in general.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

So decreasing dependance on Govt programs that has lead to a 80% out of wedlock birthrate and the implosion of the black community is not important to you.

Wht are Black issues. More social programs, more govt dependance ?

you've got a link showing a conservative calling senator scott an uncle tom? yah. I didn't think so. ;)

Only links I saw were other blacks and libs calling him one. They should be proud of the first black since the civil war from the south. Yet so much hate . Why.?

So decreasing dependance on Govt programs that has lead to a 80% out of wedlock birthrate and the implosion of the black community is not important to you.

Only links I saw were other blacks and libs calling him one. They should be proud of the first black since the civil war from the south. Yet so much hate . Why.?

And what is the Republican plan to help the black community?

Ok. Nothing. They only lie and tell people all blacks are on welfare, uneducated and live in ghettos. How can you work for someone who thinks so lowly of you? And you can say their opinion is generalized amongst black people but at the end of the day, they calling him all kinds of words when he leave meetings.

Absolutely. All I was saying is I don't think LIB was calling him that directly

The point is that Lib shouldn't have used the word.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

The point is that Lib shouldn't have used the word.

Why he was reporting what other people have been saying? Should he have said the UT word to make it go down easier

oh really? we're allowed to ask 'in general' questions regarding race today? if I remember correctly, you don't like that.

I don't like generalizations. You're welcome.

Do you think this is only a black issue? News flash, white people are in the same boat. Yet, the focus seems to be only on black people. Why is that? And a better question is, what have the GOP done about it?

Why he was reporting what other people have been saying? Should he have said the UT word to make it go down easier

Why is it important to use that word? Did his message have any more or less impact? There was no reason for it, and you know it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

so, is that a yes or no?

That would be a no.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg