The Nature Boy

Senator Tim Scott Declared the Winner; Becomes First Elected Black Senator from the South Since Reconstruction

66 posts in this topic

You shouldn't use derogatory slang when it comes to any race of people. It's offensive. You should know better.

Once again, all black people aren't the same. You have ignorant folks out there in all shapes and colors. Not to mention Lib's views on black people in general don't help at all. If one of us said it here, then you can talk about it. But the black people in this forum are intelligent, hard working, and semi-successful. I don't condone that type of behavior, neither does Janelle.

The black people here.. Both of them LOL

The black people here.. Both of them LOL

Well, I count as 3 black people because I'm awesome. Janelle is at the least 2 and a possible because she's bilingual and quick to cut someone. So that's 5 black people in here. We're a conglomerate!

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I understood his comment as "now they have their token". That's a far cry from an "Uncle Tom".

Yes but he used it in a way, to show how the other side would call him a derogatory name. Kinda like talking about one Black calling another the N word. Not using it yourself, but pointing out it's wrong.

That's how I took it.

If another Black called him a Tom, no one would bat an eye, and I am sure it's coming. Imagine a Black man thinking for himself . Blindly following the failed polices of the Democratic party has made the black race implode.

10665758_10152806879395520_2789053525254

Well, I count as 3 black people because I'm awesome. Janelle is at the least 2 and a possible because she's bilingual and quick to cut someone. So that's 5 black people in here. We're a conglomerate!

Nah you just one. I will give J 2. One for each side

Yes but he used it in a way, to show how the other side would call him a derogatory name. Kinda like talking about one Black calling another the N word. Not using it yourself, but pointing out it's wrong.

That's how I took it.

If another Black called him a Tom, no one would bat an eye, and I am sure it's coming. Imagine a Black man thinking for himself . Blindly following the failed polices of the Democratic party has made the black race implode.

And yet, just the other day it was pointed out here how you shouldn't call something out without waiting for it to happen first. If there was a link posted first, then we could discuss it. But if it hasn't been said, you shouldn't anticipate it. Miracles do happen, right BJ? And if some ignorant person does call him that, I'll call that person a moron and chastise them for such language. I don't tolerate it from anyone.

I should have left the wire bra comment in there...

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Bilingual and half trilingual. I should count for 4 people. Why you got to count for more than me? :ranting::protest:

That's how I took it.

There are plenty of black men and black people who think for themselves. Just because they do not vote the way you do not want them to vote does not mean they are not independent thinkers. This is pure boo boo.

Bilingual and half trilingual. I should count for 4 people. Why you got to count for more than me? :ranting::protest:

Because I'm awesome. Duh. Didn't you read my post?

:goofy:

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Timeline

if? coming? it was instant check the time stamps.

http://twitchy.com/2014/11/04/right-on-cue-libs-spew-uncle-tom-hatred-after-s-c-gop-sen-tim-scotts-historic-win/?utm_source=autotweet&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitter

7yqZWFL.jpg

Does this same rule apply when folks "claiming" to be Conservatives spew the same bile?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

There are plenty of black men and black people who think for themselves. Just because they do not vote the way you do not want them to vote does not mean they are not independent thinkers. This is pure boo boo.

94% of Black people vote democrat like clockwork. I have seen the how to vote cards the black churches have handed out.

So tell me voting as a block for Dems the last 40 or 50 years. How has that worked out

As for that matter how have blacks fared under Obama ?

Edited by The Nature Boy

Does this same rule apply when folks "claiming" to be Conservatives spew the same bile?

Absolutely. All I was saying is I don't think LIB was calling him that directly

94% of Black people vote democrat like clockwork. I have seen the how to vote cards the black churches have handed out.

So tell me voting as a block for Dems the last 40 or 50 years. How has that worked out

As for that matter how have blacks fared under Obama ?

There are plenty of dedicated democratic voters who are non-black. Do you jump all over them to or are they not part of your agenda?

There are plenty of dedicated democratic voters who are non-black. Do you jump all over them to or are they not part of your agenda?

They are not part of my agenda