vainquer

how to write to kcc for changing the interview location

13 posts in this topic

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

hi guys please i have problem the form to write to kcc for my re-location interview to my country i did send a mail to kcc to change my interview location and the did reply me te tell me my email is unclassified so what i must do because the told me to write my case number my full name and date of birth and i did but they reply me your emai is unclassified so what i must do if someone know how to write or to contact kcc please let me know i need your help guys

You just got an autoreply so far by the sounds of things. If your email had all the info required, just be patient, sometimes they take a few days to answer, at very busy periods can take a week or more.

What you are describing sounds like the autoreply response to every email. Unclassified just means it does not contain any secret government information :)

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

i did send the first email om sunday and they replay me my email was sensitive but was unclassiefief afte two days they send me a email to tell what i must write in my email if i want to change my location interview but after sending my email because i forgat to write my dater of birth but after that they replay me my email was sensitive but unclassiefier i dont.what to do again mybe the gonna.send me a message after few days but if you idee let know agaim what is mean ?

• 3 years later...
On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2014 at 6:15 AM, SusieQQQ said:

Again - you got a standard autoreply. It does not mean anything about your case. Just be patient for a proper reply when a person at KCC gets round to dealing with your email.

Hello Susei,

I have the same case where I need to change my Interview location, but, still I didn't submit my DS-260 application yet, I also sent an email to KCC requesting the same, Do you think that is possible?

16 minutes ago, HaniMan said:

Hello Susei,

I have the same case where I need to change my Interview location, but, still I didn't submit my DS-260 application yet, I also sent an email to KCC requesting the same, Do you think that is possible?

Also, What if the applicant doesn't have a high school but, is having a 4 years of work experience?

Also, What if the applicant doesn't have a high school but, is having a 2 years professional diploma in IT from a well known Institute?

35 minutes ago, HaniMan said:

Hello Susei,

Its no problem, on the DS260 you’ll choose the interview location and update your address.

15 minutes ago, HaniMan said:

Also, What if the applicant doesn't have a high school but, is having a 4 years of work experience?

Also, What if the applicant doesn't have a high school but, is having a 2 years professional diploma in IT from a well known Institute?

A 2-year diploma won’t count - a degree would.

as for the work experience- it can work but it can also be hard to satisfy them. You need to read the requirements carefully, you need to have spent 2 years of the last 5 years in a job that is SVP7 in the onet database (links from the website that’s linked to the selection letter, look at the “confirm your qualifications” section). You’d need to be able to show documentary proof of this (details of your job title, tasks, salary etc and how it all matches the relevant onet category). I don’t know your specific details of course but in general someone with 4 years’ work experience probably wouldn’t have reached that. (Remember it’s not just what you do now, you have to have had a job meeting the requirements for at least 2 years.) If you feel you qualify, prepare properly. Remember the education/work factor is one of the two main eligiblilty criteria and if you can’t show you meet it, you will be refused. 

Edited by SusieQQQ

17 hours ago, SusieQQQ said:

Its no problem, on the DS260 you’ll choose the interview location and update your address.

A 2-year diploma won’t count - a degree would.

as for the work experience- it can work but it can also be hard to satisfy them. You need to read the requirements carefully, you need to have spent 2 years of the last 5 years in a job that is SVP7 in the onet database (links from the website that’s linked to the selection letter, look at the “confirm your qualifications” section). You’d need to be able to show documentary proof of this (details of your job title, tasks, salary etc and how it all matches the relevant onet category). I don’t know your specific details of course but in general someone with 4 years’ work experience probably wouldn’t have reached that. (Remember it’s not just what you do now, you have to have had a job meeting the requirements for at least 2 years.) If you feel you qualify, prepare properly. Remember the education/work factor is one of the two main eligiblilty criteria and if you can’t show you meet it, you will be refused. 

Thanks a lot for your swift reply, Susie. Well, I work in travel and ticketing field at one of the largest companies working in the same field My job title is:  "Sales Officer". Do you think it will work?

The option for changing the interview location is "Disabled".

Thanks a lot...

Edited by HaniMan

23 minutes ago, HaniMan said:

Thanks a lot for your swift reply, Susie. Well, I work in travel and ticketing field at one of the largest companies working in the same field My job title is:  "Sales Officer". Do you think it will work?

The option for changing the interview location is "Disabled".

Thanks a lot...

Then interview will be assigned based on the address you enter.  You can change it later. 

Now, the reason I explained what I did above was so that you could look up the stuff on onet yourself and figure it out because you know what you do, I don’t. Some sales jobs qualify and others don't depending on seniority. This seems just judging by title closest to yours, which doesn’t qualify https://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/41-3031.02 , it’s job zone 3 and below SVP7 (this is detailed near the end). more senior managerial/technical sales roles would . Remember you need to be able to document and prove what you do and you have to have done it for at least 2 years for it to qualify.

6 hours ago, SusieQQQ said:

Then interview will be assigned based on the address you enter.  You can change it later. 

Now, the reason I explained what I did above was so that you could look up the stuff on onet yourself and figure it out because you know what you do, I don’t. Some sales jobs qualify and others don't depending on seniority. This seems just judging by title closest to yours, which doesn’t qualify https://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/41-3031.02 , it’s job zone 3 and below SVP7 (this is detailed near the end). more senior managerial/technical sales roles would . Remember you need to be able to document and prove what you do and you have to have done it for at least 2 years for it to qualify.

Well, It seems like it is very close to what i do, and i can prove it. Do you think it will work?

1 hour ago, HaniMan said:

Well, It seems like it is very close to what i do, and i can prove it. Do you think it will work?

If you're talking about the link I gave you, no it won't - it's below the required level. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello again, Dear Susie :) ,

I would like to ask you a question, What is the difference between the High School, No Degree and High school diploma? I mean, I finished the high school of 12 years of study already but, i got confused with what to select while filling my application.

Second, I have a vocational degree in computer science  from a well known Indian institute, Shall i select it as a highest degree or it is better to put the high school as my highest degree?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.