Elvira zh

Expeditin EAD renewal.

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Kyrgyzstan
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I requested "Expedite" EAD renewal on 10/31/2014 based on financial loss. And I've got a email:

We reviewed your case, but we need additional information and documents before we can make a determination on whether your request meets the expeditious processing guidelines.
We need the following information and documents:
You may submit a letter explaining why your case qualifies for expedited handling. Please provide us any documentation or evidence you may have to support your request for expedited processing

Currently I employee at big company, and my start day was 10/06/2014. So i worked only month, cause my EAD was expired today 11/03/2014. Company allowed me to take LOA while waiting new EAD for 30 days. So i have sometime to do my best to get EAD soon.

I applied for renewal 45 days prior to expiration date, and I truly regret that I didn't apply earlier. My lawyer didn't inform me, its my first renewal.

My question is what do I need to send to prove that i need expedite the proccess.?

May be someone was in similar situtation. Any info is very useful.

Thanks and regards

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I requested "Expedite" EAD renewal on 10/31/2014 based on financial loss. And I've got a email:

We reviewed your case, but we need additional information and documents before we can make a determination on whether your request meets the expeditious processing guidelines.

We need the following information and documents:

You may submit a letter explaining why your case qualifies for expedited handling. Please provide us any documentation or evidence you may have to support your request for expedited processing

Currently I employee at big company, and my start day was 10/06/2014. So i worked only month, cause my EAD was expired today 11/03/2014. Company allowed me to take LOA while waiting new EAD for 30 days. So i have sometime to do my best to get EAD soon.

I applied for renewal 45 days prior to expiration date, and I truly regret that I didn't apply earlier. My lawyer didn't inform me, its my first renewal.

My question is what do I need to send to prove that i need expedite the proccess.?

May be someone was in similar situtation. Any info is very useful.

Thanks and regards

Evira,

It would help people to answer your question if your timeline is filled out. When was your EAD issued? Which visa were you admitted in the US? They basically need more information in order to help you. One of the things I think that you are going to need is a letter from your employer requesting documentation for a valid employment work document. I hope someone with better answers can help.

Filed: Other Country: Kyrgyzstan
Timeline

Thanks Cappuccino boy for quick response:)

I'm an asylum applicant, EAD was issued 11/04/2013.

03/11/2014 I've sent letter with explanation why I need my case expedited, letter from HR that I'm employee and they requesting new valid EAD, job offer, FP appointment, copy of prev.EAD, and their letter.

I hope they've got my fax. no response so far:((( Like I understand it takes 5 days to make decision for them?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.