Ilovemyman

Sdo-Irresponsible consulate.

6 posts in this topic

consulate at santo Domingo is irresponsible.

Firts they said after 5 months in ap that my case had criminal records. They said that the american citizen had criminal records, then the american citizen sent his records clear.

When they got his clear record, they e-mail the aplicant because they wanted all my arrest records.

Then answer saying that i have tow arrest on their records.

My police certificate is clear and never i have been arrested, i explain them that, but they incist that they need my arrest record.

Las friday i sent a new police certificate and a letter explaining that i cant find coourt or arrest records because never i have been arrest.

The thing i see here is that they creating fake criminal records to people.

Firts thay say that my fiance had criminal record then how they saw he was clear they say that i have tow arrest.

It is clear that tgey arent working right.

They are playing with people at the dominican consulate.

Thanks for replying to my post yesterday. I know exactly what you are going through. My finance can't find any arrest records, but the embassy requested them. Yes, he got a denial worksheet, which only implies that he has a year to send in the documents they requested or his petition will permanently be deleted, so what he is going to do is send in a new police certificate which shows a clean record.

You say they said you have two prior arrests and yet you have never been arrested. The people at the embassy are so overloaded with old and new cases that it is possible they have mistaken you with someone with the same name as you. But have faith. I know its stressful situation, but everything will turn out to your benefit.

Before, if documents were in Spanish you didn't need to translate to English. Now in the letter it states all police, court, and legal documents have to be translated to English. Well good luck and keep me posted.

Thanks for replying to my post yesterday. I know exactly what you are going through. My finance can't find any arrest records, but the embassy requested them. Yes, he got a denial worksheet, which only implies that he has a year to send in the documents they requested or his petition will permanently be deleted, so what he is going to do is send in a new police certificate which shows a clean record.

You say they said you have two prior arrests and yet you have never been arrested. The people at the embassy are so overloaded with old and new cases that it is possible they have mistaken you with someone with the same name as you. But have faith. I know its stressful situation, but everything will turn out to your benefit.

Before, if documents were in Spanish you didn't need to translate to English. Now in the letter it states all police, court, and legal documents have to be translated to English. Well good luck and keep me posted.

Thanks for your replay.

I sent police certificate in spanish , i didnt know that need to be translate.

I will see what happen.

They dont confusied me with another person , they know very well.

Firts i thought that was a mistake that they requesred arrest record from me, because they said firts that was my fiance, so i e-mail them to clarify that i was the aplicant no the american citizen them thay say that they were talking about the aplicant.

The thing it is that never in my life i have been arrested or havent had any problem with the law.

I'm sorry to hear you are both in this situation. God would pave the way and things would get sorted out and you can be with your loved ones soon. Good luck and don't lose hope or sight of the end.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Peru
Timeline

That DR Embassy really scares me!!! They were at fault, but YOU and your man are the ones who have suffered from anxiety and stress for the last five months!

I'm so sorry this has happened to you. You are such a wonderful person, and always giving of your time to help others of us who need it. My prayers are so strong for you that soon, and I am convinced, that soon,YOU WILL BE VINDICATED!!!

That is SO messed up!

Visa Timeline

Filed on I130 12/19/2021

R’cd NOA 1- 12/19/2021, Assigned - Nebraska Service Center

That DR Embassy really scares me!!! They were at fault, but YOU and your man are the ones who have suffered from anxiety and stress for the last five months!

I'm so sorry this has happened to you. You are such a wonderful person, and always giving of your time to help others of us who need it. My prayers are so strong for you that soon, and I am convinced, that soon,YOU WILL BE VINDICATED!!!

That is SO messed up!

Thanks, i am praying and working trying to find what going on.

Today a police officer will see if by mistake i have a record at the police deparment.

He says that even when the police paper is clear people can have a record at the police

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.