Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

US citizen filing for parents

5 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

How much time do I have to file my visa fees within ??

The thing is the notification has already come for me to pay the visa fees but my parents aren't ready to come yet...

Will it make a difference of I pay them 6 months to a year later ?? Or does it expiry??

- Confused

Edited by Sukhjeevan

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina


you need to do something within a year, you can pay one fee and wait for a while, for a few months, you can stretch the time between one form and the other, but up to a year, after a year of not moving the case, the case will be considered abandoned and closed

so you have to move the case little by little and stretch things a little bit

how long do the want to wait? and if the weren't ready, why did you file for them?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...