Robby999

Canada police kill 'radicalized' driver after he rams two soldiers

141 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I don't assume that or are you just speaking for yourself? Why is it though that when the coin is flipped and a black guy is killed, Michael Brown for example, that black people stand up for him as if he was doing no wrong when they ddidn't even know the guy? I don't stand up for other white people when they do something stupid and get themselves hurt or killed.

People on here love to say 'where is the outrage'. I don't understand the POV.

A what. A Muslim ID card ? can you vote with that thing.

No, but it's used when I'm in a Muslim country to say I'm one.

Black isn't a color either it's an afrotude

Jelly!!!

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

and that is the nut of the problem. A black race with it's youth in Jeopardy celebrating and promoting the lowest common denominator of it's society while mocking those that are trying to break free.

You do realize this happens in the white race too. George Zimmerman became the great white hope because he killed Travyon Martin. And yet, he beat women, resisted arrest, and assaulted a cop. Something that warrants a death sentence right?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

No, but it's used when I'm in a Muslim country to say I'm one.

Jelly!!!

Well I learnt something today. You got to have a card to say you are a member of a certain religion. do you get frequent praying points or discounts to the local attractions.

You do realize this happens in the white race too. George Zimmerman became the great white hope because he killed Travyon Martin. And yet, he beat women, resisted arrest, and assaulted a cop. Something that warrants a death sentence right?

One of the only things Al ever said that maid sense to me. Someone on TV was unloading on recently dead M Jackson. How could people follow this kind of man.

Al played the Elvis card.

Nuff said.

Edited by The Nature Boy

Well I learnt something today. You got to have a card to say you are a member of a certain religion. do you get frequent praying points or discounts to the local attractions.

In Malaysia, it's a pretty formal process when you convert. I keep it in my wallet. I get a discount on all beef and chicken products :content:

One of the only things Al ever said that maid sense to me. Someone on TV was unloading on recently dead M Jackson. How could people follow this kind of man.

Al played the Elvis card.

Nuff said.

Folks identify with people in that way.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg